Dance competition

I waited till they all left and i checked my own my own makeup and was about to open the door when someone flung it open from the other side.They flung it pretty hard because my nose started to bleed. I could hear muffled words being said " That was not cool Chloe" " She'll be fine Kendall " " Yeah " Shut up" I suddenly felt dizzy and I was about to fall back when i felt to arms wrap around me and I felt myself being dragged away in a cubicle."Kenzie...who is thi-"I asked " SHHHH the toilet bitches are coming" " The wha- " i asked confused" SHHH " the girl answered back. After ten minutes of a hand over my mouth she opened the door and let me out she quickly washed my nose and gave me some water.I suddenly felt better and i took a look at her for the first time after spending nearly 20 minutes with her. I looked at her she had brown hair with hazel eyes, she had a bright smile and a pink dress and yellow flats. She was really pretty and i was about to introduce myself when i she stopped me " Your Maddie , i'm Kendall nice to meet you , that was Chloe and Paige, Chloe it you by an accident and she's such a bitch for not apologising but i'll apologise for her. It hadn't really sunk in but We had a conversation then i remembered CLASS. We both ran to class and we were in the same class so I didn't go looking the bell rang just as we opened the door. Kendall said I had to make up an excuse or else i'd get detention " but what about yo-" " Just follow me already" and befor i knew it i was dragged in Mr. Corckery's face. " Sorry sir we had to go to dance duty calls " Kendall lied flawlessly. " hmm" was all he said We waited for what seemed forever "i was speaking to your dance teacher today and she said you ,Chloe and Paige were the only ones excused for today" He said to Kendal " Uhhh it umm was .. A ..um " kendall stuttered. " I wanted to join the dance team so i asked Kendal if she could bring me with her im soo sorry Mr.Corckery it wont happen again " i blurted out, i was never good at lies but he bought it . " then he said cant wait to see you at the competition next week he said to me Yeah sure thing i said avoiding anymore questions and basically running out the door. Kendall soon enrolled me for dance and to,d me a bit about it. I soon knew she also danced dor the Abby Lee Dance Company i asked her about the poster i seen afew weeks ago and she told me i would have a chance of being on tv just like her. I knew i had seen her from somewhere. She said chloe danced there aswel . So i told her about how I danced aswel and we exchanged number and made me come to her dance competition.

**********************Saturday ************
*Me applauding *
Soon it was kendal and Chloe's duet. I watched them intensely i didn't want to seem cocky but there was ALOT of things i could point out wrong.
* Sunday*
👸 Maddie
👩 Kendal
👸: You were AMAZING😍😍😍
👩:Thanks but Abby doesn't think so
👸:don't mind her, I think you were outstanding and so did your mom ( i seen her hugging you after you performance)
👩: thanks it's really hard not to because im always 2nd and 2nd is the first to lose according to Abby , and ugghh my mom can be so embarrassing sometimes 😂😂💦 I gtg dinner byeee xxxx
👸 : haha see ya at school 😍👌👌👌