Help.

Mackenzie's POV

*1 Week Later From Last Chapter*

"Dismissed" Abby yelled. We all rushed out of the dance den. I was crying along with every other girl on the team.

The snappy remarks that were being thrown at us were horrendous. Abby's lucky the moms decided to take a break for one day of rehearsals.

I dug my head in my bag pretending to look for my water bottle but actually I was just crying. We were trained to never show weakness in front of the camera.

The camera men came in trying to film us. I still had my head in my dance bag. The girls stayed silent hoping they would go away. When one camera man started to move closer to me someone defended me. I could tell by her voice it was Kalani.

"Can you leave her alone for a second. We need some time" Kalani said as sweetly as possible but I could tell she was crying.

I heard the door open then close. Thats when I lifted my head up to girls with red eyes.

I got closer to Kalani put my arm around her neck and just balled. She hugged me back crying. "I miss Maddie." She cried. Me too I whispered back.

"Guys we have to stay strong for Maddie. She's not dead. She's just injured. No matter what the doctors say Maddie will dance. No matter what Abby says to make us feel bad. We will do this group number for Maddie. Come on guys wipe your tears and group hug." Kendall said. Her voice broke by the end of her heart warming speech.

We all stood up and held each others shoulders.

"Are we aloud to cry?" Nia said her voice so near to balling. "No" JoJo said a tear falling.

*4 Hours Before*

After Abby gave us a speech about how dangerous the Hyland and Lusaisk family were she told us that she got a restraining order against Kelly.

"When Maddie comes back-" Abby started but I cut her off.

"Maddie's not coming back. Both Maddie's feet got trampled by a huge truck. Doctors say she will never dance again." I blurted. By the end of my sentence all eyes and cameras were on me.

All the moms had there hands on there mouths but my mom stood still. Looking straight at Abby.

"But I'm sure we can find away. I mean all those opportunities cant go to waste right." My mom said with a hopeful fake smile on her face. As much as I wanted to curse her out for only caring about the fame and money. But I didn't say anything.

Gia was crying. The girls were in tears but stood still. Abby looked like she needed a big tub of ice cream because by the look on her face she could faint.

"Ok" was all she said before she dismissed the moms to leave the studio.

When our moms were gone. She told us about the group dance. It was called Tell me what you want (Look it up on youtube) portraying Spice Girls.

This would be our first proper group dance without Maddie.

And for the next 3 hours the rehearsal went like this.

MACKENZIE POINT YOUR FEET.

KALANI YOU BETTER BE WORKING ON THOSE SIT UPS BECAUSE THAT STOMACH NEEDS SOME SUCKING IN.

NIA GET YOUR MOTHER TO FIX YOUR HAIR. IT IS HORRENDOUS.

KENDALL YOU MAY LOOK BEAUTIFUL IN YOUR MOTHERS EYES. BUT RIGHT NOW YOU LOOK LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT IN A TOILET BOWL.

KENDALL YOU LOOK PALER THAN A GHOST.

JOJO NO WATER FOR YOU.

NIA WHERES YOUR MOTHER NOW. YEAH THATS RIGHT SHES IN BED WITH YOUR FATHERS BOSS MAKING HER 4TH HORRENDOUS MONSTER.

JOJO SIT OUT. YOUR NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

MACKENZIE DANCE LIKE MADDIE.

MACKENZIE TURN LIKE MADDIE WOULD.

MACKENZIE YOUR BACK TUCK LOOKS LIKE SHIT.

KALANI I WILL STOMP ON YOU IF YOU SICKLE THAT ARM ON THAT FRONT ARIEL ONE MORE TIME.

NIA AS USUAL YOU'RE NOT BLENDING IN WITH THE GROUP. I DONT KNOW IF ITS BECAUSE OF YOUR HAIR. I think.

MACKENZIE TAKE THAT STUPID RED BOW OFF YOUR HEAR OR YOU DO 50 LAPS AROUND THIS BUILDING.

"B-But Miss Abby Maddie G-gave it to me." I tried to speak.

50 LAPS MACKENZIE RIGHT NOW GIA GET YOUR BUTT OUT THERE WITH HER AND COUNT.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

On my 27th lap I was on the floor gasping for air. Gia ran over to me. And hugged me. "It's gonna' be ok. Your done for today. If she asks you did 51" She kissed my head and I nodded. I did one last lap to make me even more flushed and walked into den to see all the girls with teary eyes.

"Did she do it" Abby said with calmer with a doughnut in her mouth.

"She did 51 miss Abby." Gia said with her hands down my her sides.

"Maddie does 100 without a pink tint on her cheek. 20 push ups every one of you.....You too Gia" Abby spat.

We didn't dare grown or make a sound as our aching body's made contact with the cold L.A wooden floors. We all got ready and did it in our own speeds. Gia finished hers in 10 seconds and stood up grabbing her water bottle. Abby continued counting ours.

When we were on our 16th Abby had her back turned around. We all stopped sitting down. When she turned back around we quickly went back into our positions pretending we were still doing it. When she yelled 20 we all stood up slowly.

"Dismissed" Abby yelled. We all rushed out of the dance den. I was crying along with every other girl on the team.

*Flashback Over* we pulled away from our emotional states. It was 11:30 pm. Indicating we could go home. We grabbed our bags. Not wanting to stay any longer and ran out the doors to our cars. My mom stood outside. She opened her arm for a hug but I went the other direction to the passengers seat.

"How was your day sweetheart" my mom smiled.

"How is Maddie" I asked ignoring her question.

"Maddies- fine" She said her smile fading.

I turned my head the other direction thinking of a way to help Maddie. Then it hit me.

Josh.