Nothing.

Maddie's POV

"I love you too Kenzie" I've been told It's been a month since the 'incidence' and a month since I woke up from coma.

"So have you heard" Kenzie asked me as I shuffled through the hospital covers trying to get comfortable with a big metal string holding both my legs up.

"That you have been staying at Kendal's?" I asked. She shook her head.

"That mom is going to anger issue classes?" She shook her head. Wrong again.

"That- ai'm going home next-"

She cut me off. "No no no no NO. Maddie you will never dance again!" Mackenzie blurted with watery eyes.

"Wh-what" I choked. "This isn't some sick joke" I whispered my voice cracking.

"I know you love dance but the doctors say-"

"I want Josh" I said cutting her off.

"Maddie Josh can't-"

I cut her off again. " MACKENZIE MACKENZIE MACKENZIE WITHOUT DANCE I'm NOTHING AND RIGHT NOW I WANT JOSH IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK. I WANT JOSH. I WANT JOSH . AND I WANT JOSH NOW. I WANT TO SEE JOSH. WHERE IS JOSH. WHY ISNT HE HERE. CALL JOSH NOW." Mackenzie climbed up on the bed and put my head on her shoulder.

"I just want my boyfriend" I whisper sobbed.

__________________________________________

Updated yes very short chapter any suggestions?