Dance Moms?

************2:45pm***********
We decided to explore our surroundings before going to bed that night so my mam brought us to a tourist bus.

*1 hour later*
We got off the bus and thanked the bus driver.Starbucks YAY,Mackenzie and I shrieked we ran in and it didn't take long for us to know what we were ordering. There was a forever 21 store just right across so Mackenzie and I decided to check it out ( we brought some money with us ) before heading home.
*********** 20 minutes later**********
We were holding our shopping bags and our second Starbucks of the day looking for a bus stop.One shop ended up into becoming a shopping spree right across town. While my mom went to ask the stranger beside us where we could find a bus stop i noticed a poster behind me. I looked at it ... "Dance moms tv show auditions" , "Abby Lee Dance Company" i continued reading. I guess Kenzie noticed because she started reading aswel. " Are you sure you want to do this again, i don't want to see you getting hur- " I DIDNT SAY I WAS GOING OR AUDITIONING ANYWHERE!!! " i yelled back." WELL SORRY FOR CARING" she yelled back and walked away furiously". My mom called me by my full name right after meaning i was in trouble. Before i left i took a quick picture of the poster.