Losers.

Maddie's POV

Today was competition day. Which meant everyone would be moody. I was excited to see the girls dance without me. There routine was called "tell me what you want." *Look It Up On Youtube*

"Maddie let me try the wheelchair." Mackenzie chirped.

"No Kenzie piss off." I retorted already in a bad mood.

"Jeez your in a mood." She said a bit sad. Normally I would say some snarky remark but I felt bad. Just because I was messed up in the legs doesn't mean I would have to mess her day up.

I swished a few makeup stuff that was on the table and sat on it motioning Mackenzie to sit on it. She happily sat moving the chair around like a toy car. Abby walked in and Mackenzie immediately flung off the chair. Instead of the chair moving towards me it slid off to where Abby was and hit her in the foot.

Abby screamed in agony. Everyone ran to Abby laying on the floor. I grabbed my crutches and limped to Abby kneeling. "Miss Abby I'm so sorry." Mackenzie said with her nails in her hand.

"You little bitch go get the ice packs." My mother yelled holding Abby down.

"There was no need for that Melissa. No need!" Holly stuck up for Kenzie.

Kendall came back in the room with a few paramedics. I didn't even know she left. It took four people plus Jill to get Abby on a chair. When that happened the put Abby's foot on a stool and checked it out. In the end it was nothing serious just a bruised foot.

Jeez Miss Abby you're so dramatic I thought. Mackenzie was no where to be found. "Where the heck is the little rat. Im going to pull that solo and group dance if she doesn't come out here right now." Abby yelled. She instructed the camera crew not to publish the accident and when Abby gave out hell to Mackenzie.

******************************************

I was instructed not to be seen in my wheelchair. No body was supposed to know. I hid at the back of the back stage. Our group call was called and the girls pranced on stage.

A pang of jealousy stung my feet as I noticed Mackenzie was the lead. They dance and I sent daggers to Mackenzie she kept watching me any time they dance on the left side. She always messed up when she seen me.

Finally the whole dances were over and before we knew it was awards. I sat in the audience making sure to hide my crutches. It took 20 minutes and finally Solo's.

"3rd Place, Miss Mackenzie with Birdie." The announcer said. I felt bad for Mackenzie she was going to get it from Abby. Mackenzie got up and took her award with her teary eyes and fake smile.

*

"3rd place in group dance, Hit Me Baby" the Announcer announced. PHEW! But I secretly wanted the team to lose. Just so I could not feel the depression of them moving on.

"2nd place......" Please be them.

"For the group dance today..." No Maddie stop you're horrible.

"Tell Me What You Want From The Abby Lee Dance Company.." YES! Wait... NO!

Mackenzie went and took the award. Oops!