A Required Explanation

Y/N relaxed on the couch, knowing this would be a long conversation.

"So, what do you want to know?"

"Yeah, how the FUCK are you alive?! You were like, ash a week ago after you blew up the leviathan!" Angel said, asking the most obvious question, in which in theory it would usually be easy to explain, what happened with Y/N, it really wasn't.

"Um. So when I was dragged to Hell by Reaper. When I got down here, he infected me with that corrupt monster you saw before I 'died'. So I walked to a town and...." Y/N started, now face to face with his greatest fears.

"Y/N walked up to a little city named Sinville!" Alastor said, trying to help the stressed and scared demon.

"Sinville. That rings a bell somehow. I think Cherri was talking about that place once" Angel said, recalling the town being mentioned with his partner in crime.

"Alastor, how do you know this?" Vaggie asked, more focused on the fact that Alastor knew what Y/N was going to say, as if he knew he already knew Y/N's story...... "Wait, do you already KNOW?!" she said angrily, as Y/N tightened and edged away from Vaggie as she put the pieces together.

"Yeah. He knows" Y/N said quietly and chaos erupted.

"Why didn't you tell us?!" Charlie and Vaggie both said, hurt and a little mad at who Y/N chose to reveal it too.

"Why Al of all people?" Angel asked, confused as why to put one of your deepest darkest secrets, in the Radio Demon.

"Can I tell the STORY PLEASE?" Y/N said loudly, disrupting the chaos and putting the focus back on him telling what he's been through. "Alright, so I arrived at Sinville. Then I changed for the first time there. Now, If you look up Sinville, you will find it does not exist anymore."

The sudden realization swept over everyone besides Alastor, and everyone soon realized what he meant. Angel quickly looked up Sinville and his eyes grew as wide as they could.

"Sinville was reduced to a smoldering crater littered with corpses. You're telling me you destroyed and entire town and its population?!" he said, reading the information on his phone.

"That's the thing that made me so, negative about myself" Y/N responded, which everyone began to understand what made Y/N, Y/N.

'Oh Y/N.....' Charlie thought, as he explained his story further.

"You didn't mean to do that, did you?" Nifty asked, like an innocent small child. Y/N leaned down to reassure her.

"No, of course not! I couldn't control myself. It's like my corrupted powers have a mind of our own, and I don't have the privilege of seeing into it. Wish I could, but I don't think that will ever happen" Y/N responded to her, which she returned it with a warm smile. That reassuring statement did answer a few silent questions in the back of people's minds.

"Anyways," Y/N continued. "I came here and eventually Alastor found out and gave me some powers to use instead of my uncontrollable carnage" They all looked at Alastor, who kept the same smile he had been wearing on as their eyes were glued into him.

"That's why he gave you powers?"

"You told him?"

"Haven't we had this conversation before?"

All the voices just swam around Y/N's head. He wished they wouldn't last long. He cleared his throat and gained the attention of the room again. "Speaking of that day, he said I would have to return the favor," Charlie and Vaggie glared at Alastor, which his smile did slightly diminish. It was awful of the Radio Demon to go ahead and do that, but at the time, he couldn't resist to see the potential Y/N had.