[16] Eyes On Me

Note: I changed the purpose of the ball to a certain idea, I couldn't find any motivation to write with the previous purpose of the ball. So I changed it to another whole event.

So... Sorry, I still have no idea what I'm doing.

¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦

Tonight was the night, the night were the body guards are tested of their capabilities. Sarah has already filled him in of the events that'll come up in the tests, and what to expect.

But, he wasn't ever ready when it comes to fighting. Whenever the Squid wages a sudden war, he wouldn't be prepared to that attack, but still he'd live. So, he didn't find any point in training, when he's never trained in his life before.

Why he knows how train Tim, you ask? Because he can do whatever he wants, that's why.

So with Program looking badass and and sexy he would standout from the crowd. Body guards alike gathered in an open area, to which is supposed to be the setting of the event.

The tests consists of archery, sword fight, maze running, and many other. With Error a being who lived for aeon, experienced every talent existing in that time span. You could say he almost mastered everything, except being normal.

(forget about the previous chapter where he couldn't draw. It's actually the first thing he tried out, wanting to know why Ink loves to create so much. Forget about that chapter, it didn't happen)

And being the abnormal glitch that he is, he can see the world in 3rd POV. Awesome, isn't it?

In all of the tests, he passed all of them in an above average level skill.

In the first test was archery, he struck three arrows to bulls eye. But one struck an arrow to another, splitting it in half. Which was within the perfect center of the bulls eye.

Several tests was fighting. Which he was good at, no arguing in that.

One test was navigating a maze. Which he pretended he didn't know of the location to the exit, until the first runner up exited the maze.

Seeing that he is always came on second, while beeing a new participant. He was recognized as a rookie.

The obstacles were pathetic and boring. It only interesting when he presented with the final test. "Their boss was held, while they were forced to kill them with their own hands." The people they swore to protect, only to kill them by their own hands.

They were given guns, real guns. -the first pistol being created- Which means, if they do shoot their boss, they'll actually die.

Program knows this is one of Nightmare's scheme to deplete the population in his Empire. He only have a lot of population, because in his Empire- there isn't a lot of rules, which led to everyone being able to do anything they want.

Due to the lack of rules, there isn't much protecting you either. It requires you to be strong to live here. And be ready to suffer an unfair punishment from people stronger.

It's how horrible this Empire is, only those who have a soul covered in greed would want the unlimited power in the Moon Empire. By Unlimited, it means they Can literally overthrow Nightmare and become Emperor.

The weak won't last here.

*BANG*

Viewers turned to Program, who had just pulled the trigger, with shocked and amused faces. Aiming at the dust pile of who they assumed was once Geno.

Usually it takes about 3-5 minutes before the body guards pull the trigger after a long thought. In the meantime, this newbie guard just pulled the trigger without hesitation.