Chapter 19

After a few days after the incident, things not going well as Draken and Mikey have an argument with each other regarding Pahchin issues, slowly making Toman separate in two.

"This not good....", Haru said as she thinking about how is Toman right now. She looks up to the sky, it's raining cat and dog so she decided to walk back home after buying some groceries.

After a few minutes walking back, Haru stop for a moment, seeing someone she's know in front of her was wetted by the rain. She slowly walking towards that person and pointing the umbrella over him to make sure he didn't get wetted by the rain.

"You gonna catch a cold, Mikey....", Haru said as he look down at Mikey who also looking up at her.

", Haru said as he look down at Mikey who also looking up at her

"Haruchin...."

"What in the world are you doing out here, getting yourself wet ??", Haru said as she looking so worried about how the boy is.

"Nothing....just to cool off myself....", Mikey said while avoid making eye contact with Haru. Haru only stares at Mikey and sighs...

"Haihh....Let's go to my house...", said Haru.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Here...you can use nii-san clothes...", Haru said while giving her brother clothes for Mikey to wear.

"Aniki is not at home??", Mikey asked.

"He doing a part-time job at this time.", Haru said to Mikey.

"I see..."

"Bathroom is over there...", she's said while showing Mikey where's the bathroom is. Mikey listens to Haru and goes cleaning himself while Haru will preparing dinner.

After few minutes, Mikey walked out and look at Haru who still preparing for dinner, so he just wandering into the house and looks at some pictures of her and her brother. He smiles, looking at how cute Haru is when she's was a kid and how happy both of his siblings are in the picture.

"What are you smiling all alone right there...", Haru said as she's walking closer at Mikey.

"Haha~nothing...just looking at some of your and Aniki pictures...", Mikey said while smiling at Haru.

"Well...it's not us though....", Haru said in her low voice. Of course, it's was not them but it's the original owner of the body they were in.

"Hmm??"

Haru chuckles a lil bit, "it's nothing..." and smiled back at Mikey. Haru stared at Mikey, he seem to have a sad expression even though he is smiling.