*~The memories~*

It's such a normal day as usual for everyone who lives in the world. A boy with blonde hair is now laying so lazily on the couch in the living room, as he doesn't have anything to do at all for his summer break.

"Man...this is so boring...", said Hishirou as he laying on the couch while staring at the ceiling. He frowned his eyebrows as he couldn't handle the boredom of his life right now.

"What's wrong?", suddenly the face of his dad appears on top of him as he stares up at his dad.

"Dad...this is so boring...", said Hishirou to his dad. Mikey smiles down at his son as he looks at his son who whimpered about his boring time.

"Let's hang out together.", said Mikey, causing Hishirou to wake up from the couch to look straight at his dad with sparkling eyes.

"REALLY?! YOU'RE NOT BUSY WITH THE COMPANY TODAY??!!", asked Hishirou in excitement.

"No.", said Mikey while smiling innocently at his son. But Hishirou stares at his dad for a moment and suddenly says...

"You run away from the company, right?", asked Hishirou, suddenly causing Mikey to avoid having eye contact with his son.

"Uncle Draken gonna kill you, dad!", said Hiroshi while staring seriously at his dad.

"I know.", said Mikey while staring back at his son. "And before he sends this dad of yours to the afterworld, better we spend our father and son time together.", said Mikey to his son with a smile on his face. Hishirou just let out a small laugh as he heard what his dad just said.

"So wanna go out?", asked Mikey.

"HELL YEAH!!", shout Hishirou in excitement.

So both of them just went out together to spend their time as Mikey rides his CB250T motorcycle with his son.

"So? Where do you want to go?", asked Mikey, causing the boy to think deeply about the place.

"Let's go for 1st Generation of Tokyo Manji Gang adventure!!!", said Hishirou in a cheerful tone.

"1st Generation of Tokyo Manji Gang adventure??", asked Mikey in curiosity as he heard what Hishirou said.

"Hehe~Tell me about your adventure when you were young, dad!!", said Hishirou with a bright smile on his face. Hearing what his son said, Mikey smiled as he remembers all the memories of the past when he led the gang.

"My adventure, huh....haha~ I wonder where's should I start it.", said Mikey with a smile on his face.

"Any of it!! Doesn't matter!!", said Hishirou.

>______________________<

"Why are we here, dad?", asked Hishirou as the both of them arrived at Musashi Shrine. Hishirou just follow up with his father to the top as Mikey lead his son to the place.

"This place....where's Toman was first to create.", said Mikey with a smile as he stares at the shrine, a place where's he, Baji, Kazutora, Draken, Pahchin, and Mitsuya used to come during his childhood time.

"It's was your Uncle Baji who suggested to create the gang.", said Mikey as he recalls back those moments of them six, forming the gang at Musashi Shrine.

"Uncle Baji?", asked Hishirou.

"Yeah. And before Toman was named, I actually suggested the name of the gang.", said Mikey.

"What's the name?"

"The Tokyo Manjirou Gang!", said Mikey so proudly.