Chapter 54

"So Mucho is the traitor...",said Mikey who looking so serious after hearing that from Haru and the rest of them. The others member of Toman starts to chatter among themselves after hearing that the captain of 5th division was a traitor.

"Yeah, and Mikey...in this conflict the first division will retrieve Koko, no matter what!", said Baji in a serious tone while the rest of the first division members look up to him in seriousness.

"Alright then, Inui !", call Mikey. "Any idea when Tenjiku will attack us all out??", asked Mikey.

"On 22nd February. That's dated is Black Dragons 11th birthday. To Izana who idolized Shinichiro madly... that day is special.", explained Inui to the short president.

"So...it's the day after tomorrow?", asked Mikey.

"Yes!! I'm sure of it!!", said Inui.

"Alright! You got that, everyone??", asked Mikey to all members of Toman.

"Be prepared, brace yourself, Tenjiku is not the type to play around! They claim themselves as a criminal organization! They will use dirty tricks!!", said Draken to all of them. Seems all of them have all worried expression. Seiyu realized that and he starts to talk.

"What are you guys worry about?!", asked Seiyu to them, making all of them look up at him.

"Are you guys worry that they would used weapons? Let me say this, no matter how dirty they played against us, make sure you fight fair no matter what. Pahchin got arrested for using the weapon. So as a brother to everyone here, I wish for you all to not fight using the same method as them. Didn't use weapons doesn't mean that you're all coward. So fights forward, let me back you guys from behind.", said Seiyu, making all of them feel better than before.

"Plus, we have our president here, so everything gonna is alright.",said Seiyu while patting Mikey back with a warm smile on his face.

"Aniki...."

"I can see now...why Izana really wants him.", said Inui.

"That's aniki for yar!!!",said Baji while smiling.

"WHAT TO SCARE OF!! WE HAVE OUR PRESIDENT AND OUR GUARDIAN WITH US!!!", shout one of Toman's members. Making all of them agreed and start to scream in excitement.

"YEAHH!!!!

"LETS CRUSH TENJIKU!!!!"

"THEN IT DECIDED!! ON 22ND FEBRUARY!! WE WILL HAVE A BATTLE WITH TENJIKU!!", shout Draken.

"YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"It's different.",said Haru, making her brother turn to look at her.

"Hmm??"

"The meeting it's supposed to be tomorrow night but it happens one day earlier than the original storyline dates.",said Haru.

"That's not new at all, it's already happened before.", said Seiyu.

"On 22nd February.....is the day where's Emma will die.",said Haru in a serious tone while looking at the members screaming in excitement. "We will prevent that no matter what.", said Haru as Seiyu just staring at his sister.

"Yeah. Let's prevent that no matter what.",said Seiyu.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

"Haruchin.",call Mikey while walking closer to the girl after the meeting was done.

"Yeah?"

"Are you free tomorrow??", asked Mikey while smiling at her.