Chapter 72

After they finished crying out because of Seiyu's letter. Finally, they decided to go back until Takemichi realizes about his own letter.

"Oh yeah!! My own letter!! Come on! They all went back forgetting about my letter!!", said Takemichi, so in the end, he just reads his own letter by himself. Then, he realizes there a video tape in his box.

"Did I ever put this in my box?", he asks himself.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

The following day, Takemichi decided to travel to Akihabara to play the old videotape. He plays it, the video of Shinichiro recording a four year Mikey's martial arts, to Mikey recording Emma singing in the kitchen. Suddenly, the tape cuts to Mikey from 12 years ago, who begins to relay a message for the future Takemichi.

To Takemicchi in 12 years

"Mikey-kun...."

How have you doing? I hope you doing fine with Hina-chan. Listen here Takemicchi, remember what aniki told us at the hospital?

"Hospital?...does he mean when aniki told us about the future?"

About me being leader of criminal organization, Bonten. I know that aniki will help and stop it from happening. But Takemicchi, I don't know why, I feel uneasy about the future.

"Mikey-kun..."

We don't know, right? What kind of thing could happen in the future. So I want to say this. If I turned out to be the same as what aniki told us in 12 years. Promise me this,Takemicchi.

Please stay away from me, don't go back to the past to save me, or something. I will continue to walk the same path as the original storyline in my own decision.

Takemicchi...we mightn't meet again if I be the leader of Bonten, so let me tell you this, for the last time.

"Huh? For the last time?"

Please live a happy life!

"Stop...not with that smile...."

——————————————————————————————————————————————

"Hey, guys....",call Takemichi, making Chifuyu, Kazutora and Baji turn to look at him.

"Yeah?",asked Chifuyu.

"I think I don't want to meddle with Bonten anymore. That's Mikey's wish.",said Takemichi, causing everyone to wide open their eyes as they heard what he said.

"Mikey's wish?", asked Kazutora.

"He chooses himself to walk in that path. And I want to respect it.",said Takemichi in his sad tone. It's quiet for a moments until Baji starts to talk.

"If that what Mikey wants then we will respect it as well.",said Baji, causing them to look at him.

"Yeah...if that what he wished for then it can't be helped.",said Kazutora. And it all end with everyone agreed to not meddle with Bonten anymore.