Chapter 93

It's raining very heavily, Mikey can't hear people calling his name as he feels lil bit dizzy. He can't even move his body for a moment. He can feel the pain in his head and his right arm.

"MANJIROU!!", shout Izana who looks down at him in worried. Mikey then turns to look at Takemichi who is crying so hard while calling his name.

"Mikey-kun....", call Takemichi. Mikey can feel the pain on his body, but strangely, it's not that worst.

"Right....I was almost got hit by the car....", said Mikey in his weak voice. Then, Mikey heard another voice shouting beside him. It's was Seiyu, he seemed to hold someone while looking so worried.

"Hanma!!", shout Seiyu who looking so worried at the boy. "You're okay, brat?!!"

Mikey stares at the boy, who looks so wounded. Both Hanma and Mikey then stared at each other which Hanma suddenly smirking at him.

"What?", asked Hanma. Mikey then slowly wakes up with the help of Takemichi and Izana. The last thing Mikey remembers was he about to get hit by the car until someone who riding the bikes at full speed towards him and suddenly grabbed him away before he was hit by the car. Because of the rain, the road became slippery, causing both of them to fall to the ground.

"Why did you do that?", asked Mikey to Hanma.

"Well...I don't know myself~ maybe I don't want lil Haru feels sad if she found out her boyfriend already at afterworld~", said Hanma while grinning at him as Mikey just staring at him.

"Thank you.", he said, causing Hanma lil a bit shocked as he hears the short president just thanking him.

"It's nothing....", he said, while avoiding the eye contact as he has a lil bit of blush on his cheek.

"Embarrassed enough, huh?", said Seiyu as he looks at Hanma in disbelief.

"Shut up, aniki. It's not always you will hear someone thanking you.", said Hanma in piss as he heard the older boy teasing him. Seiyu stares down at him for a moment before letting out a small sigh while messing the wet hair of the boy.

"Thanks, Hanma.", said Seiyu, causing the boy to lil bit embarrassed as he never feels being thankful by anyone.

"Guys...", call Chifuyu, getting the attention of all of them. "I don't think we should celebrating right now....", said Chifuyu as he stares at the delinquents which are surrounding them.

"Shinigami gang...", said Izana.

"Too bad...my plan is fail again...", said Riku while walking closer to them.

"You-"

"Why can't you just die, Mikey?", asked Riku while death glaring at him.

"This brat is sick!.", said Seiyu.

"He crazier than Kisaki.", said Hanma.

"I have to agree with that.", said Seiyu.

"Why did you want me to die so badly?", asked Mikey as he trying to stand up.

"Why you ask?", asked Riku in piss. "I told you that you should know it better.", said Riku.

"Who?", Takemichi whispered to Chifuyu, asking who the black-haired boy was in front of them.

"That's Shinigami leader, Hamachi Riku", said Chifuyu.

"Seem we gonna have a battle early than we thought.", said Seiyu as he stares at all members of Shinigami in front of him."You and Hanma don't need to fight.". he said to Mikey.

"Don't worry, aniki. I still can fight. Plus, he won't leave me alone...", said Mikey as he stares deathly at Riku.

"Same for me.", said Hanma.