Chapter 88

The fight is still ongoing with some of the members from different gangs, lying unconscious on the ground and there also some of them just sit aside as they resting from the bruises and wounds they got. Meanwhile with Mikey and the leader of Shinigami are having a serious fight as no one can even interfere with their fight.

BAAM!!!

Another attack towards Mikey but easily was blocked by him, causing the guy to piss.

"Why do you hate me this much? We didn't even know each other.", said Mikey while blocking the guy's kick.

"You should know it yourself!!", he said.

"Huh?!"

CRACK!!!

Mikey got another kick again as he manages to block it.

"You're sick.", said Mikey.

"Shut up!!", said the guy while aiming for a punch, but got the punch to his face by Mikey. The both of them make a distance and glaring at each other.

"Tell me!!", shout Mikey.

"FIND IT YOURSELF!!", shout the guy back Mikey while kicking him on the head. Mikey blocks it but still got pushed away by it. Both of them stare at each other as the guy still won't stop attacking Mikey until all of them heard the cops' sirens.

"Huh?"

"The cops?"

"Shit!"

"Tsk!", the guy pisses as his problem with Mikey was bothered by the cops.

"BACK EVERYONE!!", shout Akashi to all members of Brahman.

"MIKEY!!", shout Seiyu, getting the attention of the short president. "WE'RE LEAVING!!", shout Seiyu as Mikey nods his head to him.

"RETREAT EVERYONE!!!", shout Mikey to everyone from Toman. Mikey then turns to look at the leader of Shinigami before he leaves together with the rest of Toman.

"We will settle this again after this, Sano.", he said while death glaring at him.

"Sure.", said Mikey.

"Are you okay, aniki?", asked Sanzu as he getting closer to support the older guy.

"Yeah. I guess?", he said in confusion.

"Let's go to the hospital.", said Izana while supporting Seiyu on the other side.

"ON 14th JULY!!", suddenly South shout, getting all the attention of Toman and Brahman. "WE WILL HAVE OUR BATTLE AGAIN.!!", he said. "Mikey! Senju!", he adds again while pointing at the both leaders of Toman and Brahman with a big grin on his face. Mikey and Senju, together with other admins just stare at South seriously. Then all the three gangs leave the scene before the cops ever arrived at the scene.

.

.

.

.

.

.