Chapter 18

After taking down Osanai with his nuclear kick, the atmosphere became so quiet. Mikey turns to look at Draken and says..

"Sorry Kenchin, I did it.", Mikey said while smiling at him.

"I guess it can't be helped, Mikey...", Draken said while smiling at Mikey.

"You Okay, Haruchin??", Mikey said as he get closer to Haru while checking on her hand.

"Haha~ completely fine, Mikey...", Haru said while smiling at Mikey.

CRACK !!!

And the sudden sound of broken glass was heard behind Mikey, as Draken saw Osanai is running after Mikey from behind with glass bottle fragments on his right hand.

"ARGHH..!!!!", Osanai screams as he running at Mikey and Haru.

"Osanai!!!!"

"WATCH OUT, MIKEY! HARU !", Draken shout as he stood in front of Mikey and Haru to protect them from Osanai.

"Huh? DRAKEN !!!", Takemichi shout.

BAAM !!!

A surprise attack towards Osanai's head, making everyone shocked by the sudden attack from someone they know.

"Alright...I have enough of watching this fucking fights...", Seiyu said in his serious tone after doing a strong spin kick towards Osanai's head, making him completely faint in one kick.

"Aniki....", Mikey said as he look at Seiyu.

"ANIKI!!", Takemichi shout.

"After losing once, and using a weapon to get back on them was such lame moves, you weird looking shits brat.", Seiyu said as he look at Osanai who fainted on the ground.

'What the fuck with the nickname...', Haru thought.

"Assaulting and raping women....makes you a piece of shit, Osanai", Seiyu said while walking towards Mikey, Draken, and Haru with a serious expression on his face.

"That's really out of line....", Seiyu said while turning his body to look at all members of Moebius with a death glare, making them shiver.

"I'm not officially one of a gang member or anything...but I will say this....", Seiyu turns back to look at them and walks closer to Mikey.
Then, he puts his hand on Mikey's head while looking and smiling warmly at him and says...

"Since the leader was down...you all belong to Mikey of Toman from now on...."

Mikey's eyes were wide open, hearing what Seiyu said to him. Again...he felt warm of his brother from Seiyu, making him happier to have someone like Seiyu beside him. Draken who looking and listening to them smirks and starts to shout...

"DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS?! IF NOT THEN..FROM TODAY ONWARD, MOEBIUS IS UNDER THE RULE OF TOKYO MANJI GANG!!"

Takemichi who witnessed all of the things that happens in front of him feels nostalgic and stunned by how Toman managed to grow larger. He's look at Seiyu who was staring at the scenes while having a soft smile on his face.

'Aniki is cool....', Takemichi thought.

And their moment was being interrupted by the siren of cops.