Chapter 67

As Takemichi seeing everyone happy. Takemichi thought that Mikey might already disbanded Toman or pass it to other generations as everyone here are no longer members of gang. Suddenly he heard a voice.

"Takemichi-kun, the day has finally come. I know you can make it.", said Naoto as he smiles at the guy in front of him.

"NAOTO!!!", shout Takemichi while hugging Naoto with a tears running out on his face. "I'M GLAD YOU'RE ALIVE!!", shout Takemichi while crying.

"Well...as a trigger to your time traveling, if I'm gone, you wouldn't even be able to return.",Naoto said while letting the guy hugged him.

"YEAH BUT STILL...."

"Mission complete, Takemichi-kun. We've reached the world where my sister is alive.", said Naoto while looking at the people celebrating the wedding with Takemichi.

"Yeah... I wish they all are here...Mikey-kun..aniki...Haru....Izana-kun...Kaku-chan and Koko-kun.", said Takemichi, getting the attention of Kazutora, Baji, Chifuyu, Draken, Emma and Hina.

"They're too busy with the work. Izana and Kakucho have to give them a help with it. So that's why they couldn't be here now.",said Chifuyu.

"They all really wanted to see you, Takemichi.", said Draken with a smile on his face.

"Haha~ I also wanted to see them as well.",said Takemichi with a smile on his face.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

As Takemichi and Hina walking back home together after the wedding of Pahchin. The both of them talked many random things until Takemichi mentions about Mikey.

"The hell, I thought something bad happened to Mikey.", said Takemichi, causing Hina lil bit flinch but luckily Takemichi didn't saw that.

"It's a bummer that we couldn't meet today. But he successfully busy, so it's cool. I'm really sad that I couldn't attended his wedding with Haru. But I happy for them. Since Mikey-kun really love Haru so much. And I glad aniki, Izana-kun,Kaku-chan and Koko-kun are doing fine.",said Takemichi with a bright smile.

"Yeah....and we're going to be as busy as them too...",said Hina, making Takemichi confused.

"Huh? We?"

"Yeah! Right now the two of us are the busiest people! In June, which 3 months time, we will holding out wedding ceremony!",said Hina with a smile on her face.

"What?"

"I've been waiting for this..for 12 years.", said Hina.

"Hina....."

"You did your best, carrying everyone's lives on your back and that's a lot. Let's be happy together.",said Hina, straight to Takemichi.

"So, it's gonna get real busy from now on! The ceremony is on us, so the budget is really tight! And the dress is not ready yet. So can you go and take a loot tomorrow?",said Hina, while Takemichi tearfully remarks internally that seeing Hina alive is blissful enough, let alone their impending wedding.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

-The next day-

"Hina-chan will make a good wife, Takemichi. When I gave the dress a discount, she was at a loss for words and kept refusing.",said Mitsuya.

"So this is Mitsuya-kun's office huh...",said Takemichi while looking around the room.

"Coincidentally the owner of this building is an acquaintance of mine,the rooftop room is cheap so I rented it.",said Mitsuya.