Chapter 4

Seiyu is sleeping so peacefully on his bed when suddenly a loud smash on his room door and shows the figure of his sister screaming his name.

BAAM❗️

"SEIYU!!!!", shout Haru to call his brother.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! DON'T KILL MY PRECIOUS DOOR, YOU IDIOT!!"shout Seiyu so angrily at his sister's sudden act.

"So your door is more precious to you than me, huh?", said Haru to her lazily brother.

"At least it's more gorgeous than you...", said Seiyu.

Haru then looks at the door, making her disgusting faces trying to progress with what the heck did her brother just comparing herself with the door.

"Whatever...I've had more important information to say, right now!!"

"Make it quick...", said Seiyu so lazily.

"Do you believe me if I said that we're in Tokyo Revengers world??"

"No! So get out from my fucking room..!", said Seiyu sadistically at his sister.

"Oh come on!! I'm serious!!!", Haru states to her brother.

"And I'm also serious..so get out!!!", states Seiyu while wants to continue his sleep.

"I met Mitsuya on my back home from the school..!!!", said Haru trying to explain to her brother.

"Really?? Then let me told you as well..! I hangout with Kisaki Tetta and Hamna Shuji after school finished..!"

"The heck?!, even if you want to joke around, at least pick the better character!!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever...I don't wanna listening to your nonsense for the rest of my life."

"You such jerks...no wonder you still single even after dying", said Haru to her brother.

"YOU LIL SHIT-!!!", shout Seiyu while throwing his pillow at his sister but easily been avoided by her.

"HAHAHA!!! If you shitting like this, you will never get any girlfriend!!", states Haru while running out from Seiyu room and being chased after her brother who looks so pissed off with her sister's shits.

"COME BACK HERE!! JUST WAIT WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU-!!!", shout Seiyu while chasing after his sister.

Then both of them, playing tags in their house with Seiyu so desperately wants to sue his sister.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After a few minutes of playing tags, both of them finally stop and resting on the sofa in the living room.

"So....it's that true??", ask Seiyu.

"What?"

"Meeting Mitsuya..."

"Oh!....yeah....", said Haru.

Seiyu being quiet on the sofa, trying to progress everything that's just happened.

"I don't know that I should be happy or sad right now...", said Seiyu while looking up at the ceiling.

"Why would you be sad??", ask Haru to her brother.

"Remember the Vahalla and Tenjiku arc??", ask Seiyu, try to remind his sister.

"Oh.....yeah...."

Both of them suddenly being quiet, remember back every scene in the manga that they read.

"Should we changed the storyline??", ask Haru to her brother.

"I would love to...but it's mightn't succeed as we think...I mean, the possibility of the story turning out to be a bad ending is high, plus we didn't finish reading and don't know how the original will end up. We might ruin the whole story, you know?", said Seiyu, explaining how it's will affect the storyline if they're to interfere.

Haru only sits quietly and listening to his brother, don't know what to say. Seiyu looks at his sister, looking so down with the facts that they cannot help when they know what will happen in the future.
He signed and pat his sister's head gently and say...

"I guess isn't that bad to help them Lil bit, right?", said Seiyu while smile gently at his sister.

"Really??"

"Yeah....but let's try not to interfere too much. Like just be the side character that helps the main character to shine more and forget to be friends or having a relationship with any characters", said Seiyu to his sister.

"Haii~", Haru replied to his brother's statement.

So they agreed between themselves to help the characters from the sides and avoid as much as they can from getting interfere with the storyline.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So, that what it's was in the first place.....

"............", Seiyu only staring at the bunch of delinquents while protecting some of the boys
that seems got beaten up by those delinquents.

"Hah?! WHO THE FUCK ARE YAR?!", said the delinquent with a scar on his left eyebrow.

Seiyu only staring lazily at that delinquent and takes a Lil bit of glances at those boys that had beaten up behind him.

"Man......", Seiyu sigh in laziness and then stares back at those delinquents.

"Just what in the world did I just get myself into....", said Seiyu while staring at those delinquents.

", said Seiyu while staring at those delinquents

'Who is he...??', the boy thought, who has blonde hair and clear blue eyes looking up at Seiyu which he is standing in front of him and his friends.