Chapter 27

It's had been many days has past and both of Kazuki's still didn't make up with each other. Even they meet up in their house, the both of them would never talk to each other nor they would care what each side has been doing.

'This was the first time that I ever have a fight with my brother for this long.', Haru thought as she just sitting at her desk in her classroom.

"Tsk! Who's care! He's doesn't even care about the damn storyline at all.", said Haru in her lower voice. "How could he's said to ignore everything and let them all died just like that."

Haru then let out a small sigh and turn to look more serious at her desk. "I will save all of them. Baji, Kazutora, Emma, and even Izana. They deserved to have their happiness. Haihh....why that damn brother of mine didn't understand anything at all?? It's pissing me off just by remembering our conversation back then.", said Haru in a pissed tone.

Then, Haru stands up from her chair and goes out of the classroom to go to the restroom, until she's pass by a tallboy. She stops and then turns back to look at the boy and surprisingly that the boy also looking back at her. The both of them stares at each other for a few second.

'Where's did I saw her/him?', the both of them thought the same things as they're still staring at each other. Then they turn out to smile at each other and then continue walking away as their thought was thinking of something.

'That's Hanemiya Kazutora.', Haru thought.

'She's lookalikes aniki. Could it be that she's the sister of aniki keeps on mentioning?', Kazutora thought.

.

.

.

.
Haru POV;-

"Hmm?? Takemichi?", I call as I saw Takemichi on his way out of the school with Kazutora.

"Haru-san...", said Takemichi.

"Where are you going?", I ask him again while gives a glance at Kazutora. 'Are they on their way to Vahalla's hideout?', my thought as I expected the event from the manga where's Kazutora brought Takemichi as the witness for Baji's declaration about being Toman's enemy. I do want to stop Baji but I still cannot take the risk to get involved with Kisaki yet. I don't want to end up being his fucking pawn.

"Well...I have to go somewhere....places?", said Takemichi, as he did, wants me to get involved with it.

'You bad at lying, Takemichi.', my thoughts while staring at him. I let out a sigh and say...

"Be careful."

"Huh? Y-yeah....", said Takemichi in confusion. Then I walked pass Takemichi and then Kazutora, I suddenly stop beside him and turn up to look at him and say...

"Please do take care of him.", I said to Kazutora while having a smile on my face.

"Sure!", said Kazutora while smiling back at me. Then I continue to walk back to my classroom as those boys leaving the school to their destination.

.

.

.

.

.

Seiyu POV;-

"Hanma, where's Kazutora?", I ask while walking closer to him.

"Getting someone~", he said in joyful tones. By the words, he means that Kazutora was on his way to getting Takemichi here. I wonder when Baji gonna be here.