Chapter 85

As the rain falling down so heavily, looking at the skies which is so dark and nothing. His red eyes slowly blurry as he keeps on looking at the skies. He can't hear a thing. He can't move his hands or his own bodies. To him, the sky is getting blurry as he stares at it with his clear red eyes.

"Hey...you gonna be okay.", said Takemichi who knee down beside him. He looks at the boy, who smiling at him, trying to calm him down. "It'll be alright. We'll definitely save you.", said Takemichi with a smile on his face.

"Let's go to the hospital.",said another boy, who insisted him to go to the hospital instead waiting for the ambulance.

"Don't need. It's useless. I won't make it.", said the guy who laying on the ground with the blood slowly mixing with the rainwater.

"What the fuck you're saying? You're not gonna die! Let's go to the hospital!", said the guy.

"I know my body than anyone else right now. I would die on our way to the hospital. So I will refuse that.", said the guy which his red eyes slowly blurry as he stares at the person.

"Stop talking...please....you not gonna die...", said Takemichi who no longer can hold his tears, crying beside the guy.

"Come on...why are you suddenly crying...I don't want to see anyone crying as my last time seeing this world.",said the guy with a smile on his face.

"Shut up! What do you mean by your last time seeing the world! You're gonna be fine.", said the Draken who trying his best to hold his tears as he saw the guy, laying on ground with the blood.

"Senju go....get the help! So hang.... on, Okay??!", said Takemichi who have shaking voice as he don't want to lose the guy in front of him.

"Haha...damn...it's hurt.", said the guy while still smiling at two boy with his pale face.

The guy coughed up some blood, causing them more worried as they look him.

"I see....I dying....right?", he asked while still putting a smile on his face.

"What are you talking about? Please don't say something like that!!! Everything gonna be okay tomorrow!", said Takemichi as he trembling so hard while crying.

"Haha....thanks....for a nice comfort.... Takemichi.", said the guy who staring at boy who crying so hard in from of him. Then, he turns to look at the person who holding him in his arms. He stares at person, looking at him with his usual stoic face.

"You not gonna say anything last to me.... Seiyu?", said the guy.

"Shut up! Who said this gonna be your last....Eiji.", said Seiyu who looking down at his friend.

"Hey, Seiyu....",call Eiji.

"What?"

"Don't skip your meal....please eat something healthy.....wake up early as well.....", said Eiji.

"What in fuck you're saying at the ti-"

"You not taking care of yourself.....since the moment your sister got hospitalized.", said Eiji as he cuts Seiyu words. Seiyu looks at his friend, who looking at him with a smile on his face.

"I simply do this for everyone....if you die here....Those lil brats that keep on following you will be sad.....Mikey would be in despair...and Haru-chan.....", said Eiji in his weak voice. "I don't want Haru-chan.....to know her brother already left her....when she wakes up from her coma. She will be sad.....", said Eiji.

"Shut up! Let's go to hospital now! No one! No one gonna die!!", shout Seiyu as he desperate want to go to hospital but Eiji insists to stay.

"Why are you being like this!! Just stay still and GO TO THE HOSPITAL! GODDAMMIT, EIJI!!", shout Seiyu as he becomes more panicked as he saw his friend slowly dying in his arms while Takemichi and Draken already crying so hard to the point they can't even speak anything. Then, suddenly Seiyu feels his head was pulled down as he realizes that his forehead and was in touch with Eiji's forehead.

"Calm down,dude.....you're so panicked.", said Eiji who's smiling warmly, trying to calm down the guy.

"Seiyu....you know....I actually an orphant.... Both of my parents die when I was 6....my relatives don't want to take care of me....so they send me to orphanage...I grew up all alone... without anyone to relay on....I may have many friends....but they all fake....", said Eiji as he recall back his life he used to be.

"Until that.....I met up....with you....at first....you such boring guy.....so I never interested to know about you.....but one day....you changed...that's got my attention.... You might be such suck guy....but I enjoy every moment hanging up with you....",said Eiji as the tears slowly running out from his eyes,with Draken and Takemichi crying so hard as they keep on listening to the guy's story.

"Meeting with Haru-chan....also such blessing... it feels like I have a lil sister....", he said as he keeps on crying.

"Stop talking....you will meet her....", said Seiyu. But Eiji just smiled at him as his tears can't stop running out from his eyes.

"Do you know....I don't have anyone.... Other than you two...."he said, making Seiyu's eyes wide open.

"You and Haru-chan.....are my only family.....You really like an older brother to me.... Thank you....for being a good friend and family to me....Seiyu....", said Eiji with his best smile as Seiyu starts to tears up so hard as he hears what the guy said.

Eiji can feels his bodies slowly losing as his eyes getting more blurry.

"Seiyu....",call Eiji in his weak voice.

"Yeah?"

"Can you do.....something....lame for me...?", he asked in his trembling tone.

"Sure...",said Seiyu, as he looks down a his friend who smiling at him.

"Please tell Haru-chan.....when she wakes up... that's I said thank you....", said Eiji.

"Sure.", Seiyu answered as he crying so hard.

"And can you.....hold a funeral for me.....as my family.....?", asked Eiji who looking at Seiyu with his crying face as he didn't want to die yet. Causing Seiyu heart to break even more, looking at his friend, having hard time to answer as he didn't want to admit it.

"Sure....I will....", said Seiyu as he bites his lip while tears can't stop running out from his eyes.

"Thank you, man....Thank you so much.....", said Eiji who crying really hard. "Thank... you... Seiyu....", he keeps on saying with his breaking voice while Seiyu, Takemichi and Draken can't stop crying as they keep on hearing the guy.

"Thank you...brother....", said Eiji while giving his last smile to Seiyu. Pulling up all the happiness he ever felt in that smile.

Then for a second, Eiji no longer talking.

"Hey, Eiji.....",call Seiyu. "Eiji....?", he call again. No response and Seiyu knows that. His body starts to tremble. He don't want to admit it. Seiyu really don't want to admit it.

"You damn side character......do you need to leave me crying like an idiot bastard?", said Seiyu who smiling so painfully while tears won't stop running out from his eyes.

"You....damn....lil bastard....",said Seiyu while hugging Eiji's dead bodies so tightly. "You fucking....", Seiyu can't even speak anymore as he crying so hard while hugging the bodies so tightly.

"Aniki.....",call Takemichi who crying so hard as he looking at how broken the older guy is. The three of them keep on crying like there no end to it until the ambulance arrived under the rainy day.