Chapter 60

"YOU BASTARDDDD !!!!!", shout Kakucho while running forward to attack Kisaki.

"Die", said Kisaki.

BANG !!!

BANG !!!

As the shots was fired twice. Everyone expression turn really pale after witnessing the scene in front of them. All of them so shock, speechless as no one can bring any sound out. Izana who was on the ground moment ago, stood up and run forward to defend Kakucho from the shots, but unexpectedly for him to see the scene in front of him.

Kisaki, who also shock with the scene that had happened in front of him. His right hand, which's he holds the gun, now up to the air as he looks up the guy in front of him, who just appears out of no where's and just grabbed the gun with his bare hand right after he pulled the trigger. Slowly blood run out from the guy hand which it's was shots when he grabbed the gun at the moment the second shots was fired.

-cough-

The guy suddenly coughed out a blood. Since the first shots was landed at his right shoulder as he protecting Izana from gotten shots by it.

"Kisaki....you really such pain in ass antagonist character I ever met.", said the boy while smirking at Kisaki.

Kisaki was so shocked as he saw Seiyu in front of him. He let go of the gun and falls down to the ground, looking up at Seiyu who currently staring down at him with his left hand and his right shoulder was full of blood, also his face which's he just coughed up a blood.

"I promise my sister.....that I wouldn't let everything ended same as the original storyline.", said Seiyu. "That's why, I can't let you.... fucking Izana like that.",he said, as he death glaring at Kisaki. Everyone was still so shocked as they can't even scream. Mikey and Izana was completely shocked as they witnessed Seiyu gotten shots from Kisaki right in front of them.

"Aniki.....", call Izana as he still has a shock expression on his face.

Seiyu turn back and slowly walking closer to Izana but his leg was so weak, causing him to fall. In reflexes, Izana and Mikey stood forward to him while screaming.

"ANIKIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!", shout both of Mikey and Izana while grabbing Seiyu together. As the rest of them also screaming like a crazy.

"ANIKI!!!", shout Baji, Chifuyu and Kazutora.

"ANIKI !!!", shout Draken and Takemichi with Takemichi already burst into tears. Slowly Izana and Mikey dropping Seiyu on the ground as the three of them knees down together.

"KENCHIN !!! AMBULANCE!!!", shout Mikey to Draken, asking him to call from ambulance.

"Aniki!! Hold on!!",shout Izana to Seiyu so worryingly.

As the both Mikey and Izana already so panicked, Seiyu suddenly pulled the both of them into a hugged, making the two boys lil bit surprised with his sudden act.

"Aniki...?",call Mikey.

"This really tiring......",said Seiyu in his weak voice.

"Looking after you all......really so damn tiresome ...",said Seiyu.

"Aniki.....stop talking!!!", said Izana in worried.