Chapter 1

The beautiful night view from inside the car. A girl with black hair only staring at the view outside while the other one who seems to be a boy with brown hair, talking to someone on his phone.

"Alright mom...we get it okay..?", said the boy.

The word "mom" came out from the boy's mouth to get the attention of the girl.

"What did mom say?", ask the girl.

"Nothing much. She says to come home early", answer the boy.

"I see...."

A quiet situation between the two until the girl starts the conversation.

"Hey, Nissan..."

"Hmm???"

"If you die one day....what kind of world do you want to reincarnate in??"

"What such stupid question coming from you.."

"Oh shut up!! Just answered it!!!"

"As long as I don't get reincarnated together with you is fine..."

"I fucking hate you now..."

"Hahaha~ I love you as well, anyway...I don't mind at all...in whatever world I get to reincarnate in..." said the boy while looking at the view from the outside.

"How about AOT??"

"You crazy? I don't want to get eaten by the titans the moment I step my feet in that world."

"Hahahahahahaha~!!I thought you said you didn't care in what kind of world you get to reincarnate."

The boy starts to look at his sister with a face saying that 'are you serious?'.
Then their conversation turns into another topic.

"Did you read the new chapter of Tokyo Revengers?" ask the girl to her brother.

"It's already out??!" ask the boy who seems to get excited from hearing what his sister just asked him.

"Yeah...!! And it's a nice chapter as always~"

"Whatever...I will read it after this...."

"Sure...sure..." said the girl." oh yeah Nissan... about the-"

Not until the girl can finish her sentences..the light together with the sound of the car horn gets both attention of the siblings and...

CRASH...!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ahh...."

"Am I dead...??"

"That's it?? It's this how am I gonna die?"

"How stupid..."

"I do not even get to finish reading my fav manga till the end..."

"........"

"I'm wondering how brother, right now..."

Then, suddenly a light can be seen...

"....."

The girl looks at a guy who wears spectacles with a white coat looking gently at her. It's she knows where is she right now.

"are you okay? Anywhere feels pain??"

The girl only shook her head to the question.

"I see...good then..."(smile)

The doctor smiled gently at her.

"oh..! Before I forget it...your brother is resting beside your bed...seem he's got too much beaten up but don't worry..he's fine..", said the doctor to lessen the worry of the girl.

"Huh?"

The girl quickly gets off the bed and goes to another bed which it's just beside her bed. She confused. There is a guy with blonde hair resting on the bed. The girl then turns back to the doctor and says...

"He's not my brother.."

The doctor was a Lil bit confused with what the girl just said.

"My bro-.."

The girl didn't get finished her sentence yet and there a voice intrude her.

"Hmm~ wh- just...Where are we, Kazumi?"

The girl is shocked by the name that she's just heard. Looking at the guy with disbelief.

"Kei.....Ji??"

The guy looks up at the girl. Seeing a girl who has blonde hair with clear ocean blue eyes looking down at him.

"Huh? Who are you? How did you know my name?", ask the guy to the blonde-haired girl.

Then the both of them have a staring contest with each other before snapping back to reality and finally understanding the situation they are in.

"Niisan?!!!"

"Sis??!!"

They screamed at the same time while pointing at each other with shocked expressions on their faces. Wake up and knowing they both have a different face made them realize that they've died and reincarnated in someone else body.