Chapter 101

Three shots were fired, causing all of them to shock. Mikey's eyes widened as he saw Riku letting himself get the shots as he protected Mikey from getting the shots.

"RIKU!!", shout Jiro and Itsuki as they saw their leader was shot and fall to the ground with blood slowly running out from his body. Mikey wants to get closer but also falls to the ground as his body weakens from losing too much blood.

"MIKEY-KUN!!", shout Takemichi while running closer to him with the rest of them.

"Too bad. I thought that I could finish him off, seem another insect is protecting him.", said South as he still aimed the gun.

"WHY IN FUCK YOU HAVE TO USE DANGEROUS WAY?!!", shouts Seiyu angrily.

"Huh?! Why? BECAUSE YOU CAN GAIN EVERYTHING BY KILLING!! ITS EASY AND VICTORY IS ON MY SIDE!!!". shout South while grinning like a crazy person. "I ALREADY ELIMINATE THE KING!! AND EVERYTHING WILL GO SMOOTH LIKE NOTHING!!"

"This crazy guy...", said Seiyu as he can feel anger take over him.

"Then if I eliminate Brahman leader....that's mean I won the battle right?!", said South as he seriously mean what he said, causing Takeomi, Sanzu, and Seiyu to feel angrier as they heard South was after Senju.

"What did fucker that just say?!!", Sanzu asks as he really pisses off.

"SOUTH!! YOU BASTARD!!!!", shout Takeomi angrily as he runs towards South with Sanzu also about to attack him.

"WAIT! TAKEOMI! HARUCHIYO!! HE STILL HAS THE GUN!!", shout Senju worrying for both of her brothers. South grins as he waits for this moment. "Come on, fuckers.", he said while aiming the gun.

"TAKEOMI!!", shout Benkei.

"SANZU STOP!!", shout Seiyu.

As South is about to pull the trigger suddenly...

CRACK!!!

A sudden spin kick was hit straight at South's head, causing everyone to fall into shock as they didn't expect the unparalleled South was now lying on the ground unconsciously. A guy which Seiyu, having a hard time defeating him, even the living legend as well have a hard time handling him. But now surprisingly easily was defeated by one kick.

"Sis?", Seiyu is shocked as he just witnesses his sister just appearing out of nowhere and landing a kick on South's head, causing him now unconsciously lying on the ground. Haru looks down at South with her expressionless face while walking closer to him as she grabbed the collar of South's uniform, lifting her right hand as she is ready to punch the guy.

"Killing huh...?", she said with a deeper voice. "If killing is the only way to settle things up. Then sure.", said Haru as she gives a strong punch to South's face.

"I'm gonna settle everything out here and right now. ", she said while death glaring at South with herself didn't stop punching the guy's face. Everyone, there was terrified as they keep witnessing Haru beating the shit out of the South.

'It's starting again...', Seiyu thoughts as he sees his sister right now, while recalling back the memories of his sister being like that for the first time in their past life.

.

.

.

.

.

.