Chapter 24

It's such a peaceful day after the fights with Moebius had ended and-

"NII-SAN !!!! DID YOU FUCKING EAT MY PEYOUNG YAKISOBA ??!!", shout Haru from the kitchen.

"Oh? It's was yours??", ask Seiyu.

"Nii-san....There's no one other than us living in this fucking house...", said Haru while smiling in pissed.

"You sure cursing a lot...", said Seiyu.

"SHUT UP !!! GIVE MY BEAUTIFUL ANGEL OF PEYOUNG YAKISOBA BACK !!!", said Haru.

"The fuck with the name?.... Haih....fine...let's go buy the new one.", said Seiyu as he stand up from the sofa and getting ready to go out.

"Hehehehe~"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

".......ಠ_ಠ....."

"Why are you looking at me like that??", said Seiyu as they're at the counter to pay for their food.

"I thought you said we getting the new one.", said Haru while looking at Seiyu.

"Yeah...I did say that...but I did say that I will pay for it.", said Seiyu while smirking at his sister. Haru looks up at him in disbelief, knowing that not only her peyoung yakisoba is gone but also her money.

"Brother...you son of bitch-", said Haru as she starts to piss off with her brother.

"We have the same damn mother.", said Seiyu back at his sister. "Haahhahaha~ I will wait outside, makes sure you pay for it okay?~", said Seiyu while walking outside the store.

"Hah.....Why that guy was even my brother, to begin with??", said Haru while paying for the food.

"AHH !!"

A sudden voice gets the attention of the girl as she turns to look at the boy who has black and long wavy hair, also wearing a Toman uniform. Then the both of them making eyes contact as they saw each other. It's was quiet for a moment before the both of them shout at each other.

"MR PEYOUNG LOVER !!!"

"MIKEY'S WIFE !!!"

.

.

.

.

.

"Hah? Mikey what-???", said Haru as she's shock by what she heard.

"OH? You're not?", ask the boy.

"The fuck? He's just a friend, you idiot.", said Haru.

"Just a friend, huh......", said the boy while looking down at Haru. 'You need to work harder, Mikey~', the boy thought.

"Anyway....what's wrong for you to shout suddenly a moment ago....erm...-"

"Baji Keisuke ! and for that sudden shout was that I forgot to bring my own money with me !!", said Baji.

" I see.... what are you gonna buy anyway??", ask Haru.

"Peyoung Yakisoba !!", said Baji while smiling at Haru.