Chapter 80

Takemichi POV;-

Many things had happened after I got time-leaped to the past. Didn't expect that I got into a mess already after time leaping. And I also didn't meet up with Mikey yet, I wonder where he would be right now. As I thinking so deeply about the plan on saving aniki, Izana and Haru, I was distracted by something.

"Huh? Is that aniki??", I asked myself after seeing aniki with someone. After getting a close  look, I was in shock as I recognize who's aniki with right now. It's the president of Brahman, Kawaragi Senju!

There so many questions pop up inside my head as I saw them, like are they dating? Or what kind of relationship they have? And without I realize it, I ended spying on them. Now, I peeping on them from outside the store.

"Oh my gosh...for some reason I feel so proud of him. Aniki is no longer single.", I said while sweeping my fake tears, until I heard another voice that greet me.

"Really?"

I was surprised with the sudden voice as I slowly turn around to see aniki, who smiling so innocently at me while leaning against the door. I start to sweat out with my face become so pale.

"Ani....ki?"

"Seem our crybaby hero sure loved spying on people.", said aniki with a creepy smile on his face.

"Hey, Senju!!", suddenly aniki call.

"Hmm??"

"We got a gofer here! So you can shopping as much as you want!!", said aniki while smiling innocently. What do you mean by gofer?!!!

"Really?!!"

"Yeah!!"

'ANIKIIIII!!!!',my thoughts screaming as so desperately look up at him. Then, he turns to look at me with a creepy grin. For some reason I understand what his face telling me.

'It's was your fucking job to begin with, according to original storyline.', that's his face was telling me, together with that creepy grin.

"I'm so done...", I said while being dragged by aniki into the store.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

Third POV;-

As Takemichi was so shocked to find out that the president of Brahman was actually a girl, they become close as they shopping together, no..more like Senju was shopping with Seiyu just accompany her while Takemichi being their gofer and carried all the paper-bag.

"NEXT STORE!! NEXT STORE!!", shout Senju while Seiyu just followed up with her with a smile on his face.

"HUH?! WE'RE STILL GOING SHOPPING?!! ANIKI?!! SENJU?!!!", shout Takemichi.

"Just follow up with her, Takemichi.",said Seiyu with a grin on his face.

"ANIKI YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARRY ANYTHING!!!!", shout Takemichi, while Seiyu just ignore the boy and follow up with Senju.

-In some clothes store-

"Is this okay?? I feel totally exposed in this.", asked Senju.