Chapter 29

Haru POV;-

Since I don't feel like going back cause my relationship with my brother is still not good

Since I don't feel like going back cause my relationship with my brother is still not good. It's become more awkward between us since we didn't even talk with each other. So I decided to go home at night. Waiting for nighttime, I just spent all of my time sitting on the bench while enjoying the sunset in front of me. It's not that bad at all, it's pretty relaxing, to be honest. Then I remembered the Vahalla fights with Toman events that will happen on 31st October. I let out a sigh and then suddenly a certain voice just call me as I turn to look at that person.

"Haru-san?"

"Oh! Mitsuya-kun!"

"What are you doing here alone?"

"Haha~ nothing...just taking some fresh air. Anyway, take a sit, Mitsuya-kun.", I said while patting the bench beside me.

He comes closer then sits beside me. It is quiet between us for a moment before I start the conversation first.

"So....How your sisters??", I ask.

"Oh, they were fine....They wish for you to visit them again.", said Mitsuya.

"Aww...don't worry, I will come to play with them if I have free time."

"Haha~ you're just so kind. You don't need to bother yourself so much"

"Come on, It's not that bad at all....", I said while smiling at him.

"It's that so? I'm happy then, as a brother, I want to make my sisters feel happy and always smiling.", said Mitsuya while looking at the scenery in front of us. I look at him, admiration can be felt inside me.

"You really amazing brother to your sisters, Mitsuya-kun. Luna and Mana are really lucky to have someone like you as their brother.", I said, making the boy beside me look at me in silence.

"You're lucky as well, Haru-san.", said Mitsuya, making me turn to look at him in confusion with what he's said.

"You lucky to have someone like aniki as your brother.", said Mitsuya to me, as my eyes were a lil bit wide open.

"I always take care of my sister, since I'm the firstborn, so I never had felt being taken cared of by anyone that called older brother or older sister. But....when I got to know aniki, I can felt it. A warms of brother from him, It's always fun to spend time with him, you know? Without I realized, I already attached to him so much."

Listening to what Mitsuya said, I realized that not only Mitsuya was the only one that was attached to her brother. Mikey, Takemichi, Draken, and some of the other characters were so close to him as they keep on calling him aniki now. They all seem to favor you so much, brother, so why?.