Chapter 23

10th August 2005,

One week since the big showdown on August 3rd...

"Quit acting like a jackass.", said Draken as he saw how Takemichi acting while Seiyu who was on the side bed of Draken together with Haru, looking at Takemichi in disbelief at what he's wearing.

"Huh?! H-How am I acting like one??", asked Takemichi.

"Takemichi....", call Seiyu, making Takemichi turn and look at him. " You look so fucking lame with those shitty clothes.", said Seiyu, while Haru burst into laughter.

"Hahaahahahaha !!!"

"You guys didn't understand...what it's like to live in the shadow...", said Takemichi. " THIS IS THE FIRST TIME ANYONE'S EVER LOOKED UP TO ME !! LET ME LIVE A LITTE, OKAY ?!!", shout Takemichi.

"I can't believe you'd admit something that depressing at max volume...", said Draken.

"Do I look like I cared about it ?", asked Seiyu in a teasing tone.

"You guys so cruel.....", said Takemichi while crying alone at the corner of the room.

"Ah! yeah...here...Takemichi....it's from Mikey.", said Draken as he giving Takemichi the paper bag. "He said to give it to you."

"A gang uniform?", ask Takemichi when he takes out the gang uniform from the paper bag.

"That's the uniform Mikey wore when he first started Toman. In Toman, that uniform's as important as life itself.", said Draken.

"Why does he want me to have this?"

"He said that whether you wear it or not is up to you but he wants you to have it. Takemichi, you're Toman's savior. Everyone knows that, including me.", said Draken to the blond hair boy, while the sibling looking at them with a smile.

"Let me show my gratitude once more.", said Draken as he stand up from the bed and bow to Takemichi. "Thank you. Take good care of that uniform."

"This is Mikey-kun's....he gave this to me....That's heavy.". said Takemichi while holding up the uniform.

"He gave it to you, so just accept it, Takemichi", said Seiyu.

"Hahaha~ yeahh...", said Haru.

"Go see him"

"huh?"

"He's probably napping up on the roof.", said Draken while looking outside the window. Then quickly Takemichi leaves the room to go meet with Mikey, leaving the three of them in the room.

BAAM !!!

Suddenly a pillow was being thrown at Draken by Seiyu.

"Aniki?? What was that for??", ask Draken as he is confused with the sudden throw.

"The fuck did you stand up from the bed with that wound?!", ask Seiyu in his sarcastic tone.

"Aniki! That's not how you should treat a patient !", said Draken while being helped by Haru.

"Shut up! I'm a patient as well, you brat! ", said Seiyu.

"Nee...aniki...."

"What?"

"Don't worry us like that again....", said Draken while looking at Seiyu in worried. Seiyu and Haru were silent for a moment when they heard what did Draken just said. Seiyu smiled, he was happy that there's people who were worried about him other than his sister.

"I wish I have another pillow to throw it at you right now....worry about me? Do you think the others' don't about you? You brat.....Do you know how much I worried about you, Draken?", Seiyu said while smiling warmly at Draken.