Chapter 1

WARNING: The story is just like the description! TYPICAL AND CLICHE!

"Wake up!!" Her mom waking her up as she was groaning and really lazy to wake up. She shooking her head while still in half asleep, don't want to get up from her bed.

"Today you gonna get in your new college!" Her mom slightly shout and pulling her blanket off from her body. Tzuyu groaning and wriggle her feet on the bed in protest. But... She need to wake up no matter what. Today is her first day in the college. She and her family move to Korea because her Dad need to handle something about his company. We can say that she was from a known and rich family. Chou Tzuyu, A girl that from Taiwan and having lively and harmony family. She was a girl that popular because of her looks and also perfect in everything! But... She was a type that don't like to involve in someone else problems and she obviously don't give a fuck to someone else.

She perfect in her academic, looks and also attitude but, yeah. She don't give a fuck if someone bother her. She don't like it and will become a bad ass too!

Tzuyu wake up lazily from her bed and rubbing her nape a little before stood up and walk to take a quick shower before going to the college. A college that she will start her new life.

-

The sounds of his motorbike hearing all over the college makes everyone know it was him, Jeon Jungkook. The most known, popular, good looking, bad ass, and the heart rob of the college. He came from the rich family and of course, he was from the high class family. His parents also being the supporter and sponsored everything for this college, that's why he became the example student and got the title of student of the year. It's not that he really good in study or what! He didn't have any girlfriend cause he keep flirting and approach every girls that likes him. He know he was famous and having a ton of fangirls.

Jungkook get off from his motorbike and take off his helmet makes every girls looking at him with their heart eyes. He fixing his hair (His hair short black hair like a book cover!)  on the side mirror before walk and his eyes meet a guy eyes. A guy that before this was his bestfriend with all his others bestfriends but now.... that guy and him become totally stranger. He smirking a little and bumping his shoulder with that guy shoulder roughly makes that guy grabbing his hand. They glaring each other.

"Already wanted to have a problems with me early in the morning? hm? Kim Mingyu?" Jungkook ask while wearing his smirk.

"Don't say my name bastard, It's digusting." Mingyu said and glaring towards him before walk away leaving jungkook alone. Jungkook smirking sarcastically before walk to get inside his lecture hall too while the girls keep looking,staring and follow him from behind. He get inside the lecture hall and seeing his usual spot fulled with gift. He sigh deeply feels really annoyed out of sudden.  He pushed all that gift away before sit on the chair.

"ayyy jeon jungkook!" Taehyung said makes he smiling a little and raising his eyebrows. The other 6 follows behind taehyung and take a sit around jungkook. They was Jhope,Namjoon,Jin,Suga,Jimin and eunwoo. And... yes, before this Mingyu was part of them. But not now. Mingyu make a gap from them because of jungkook. He only didn't in a good terms with jungkook. But with others, Mingyu still talk and approached them. We can say that all this boys were a bad ass at the college including mingyu. But.. after what happened between him and jungkook, he choose to be a little calm and soft even though everyone knew he just same as jungkook and the other boys before this!

"already in a bad mood huh?" Jhope ask while poking jungkook's arm. Jungkook sigh and shooking his head a little before answering.

"Just like usual. That jerk."

"what?! Aish. How long you guys will be like this? Why don't you just tell him a true story!" Namjoon said. Jungkook just shrugged his shoulder before all the other students including mingyu and lecturer come in into the lecture hall.

ps: I keep using mingyu right?! I don't know who else to choose! 😭