Chapter 20

Two weeks from today will be the upcoming exam. Tzuyu as usual keep studying and focus in doing a revision.

"Tzuyu-ah.. So where will we do the group study with that boys?" Dahyun suddenly ask and the girls also nodding, wanted to know the place and time. Tzuyu look up and thinking too. Where should she do?

"I don't know? Where?"
"Can we just do it at your house?" Momo ask.
"My house?!!! No no!" Tzuyu shooking her head in disagree because she think that her mom will be teasing her because of the boys!

"Please? I want to see your house too! and... it will be easier right?! In addiction, Your parents are there so that jerk boys will become more behave!" Nayeon said as tzuyu thinking that what nayeon said was true! The boys will become more behave right!

"Hm then okay. Deal. My house and... this weekend?" Tzuyu said and earning a nodded from the girls. They seem very happy to meet tzuyu's parents! Tzuyu look around as her eyes meeting him. He was staring at her without realizing that she already look at him. He was zoning out!

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jin suddenly shout as he finally getting back to the reality. His eyes slightly widened when noticing that she also look at him and he already being busted of staring her for this long! He quickly clear his throat and look away from her. Tzuyu somehow smiling a little makes the other girls raising their eyebrows towards each other.

"You like him don't you?!" Chaeyoung ask as tzuyu eyes widened and quickly shooking her head aggressively. She wanted to deny her feelings as much as she can but... Didn't she know that the feelings getting more bigger and stronger day by day.

"I-i'm not!"

The others just smiling as they seem to know that tzuyu slowly falling for him.

-

Tzuyu was walking alone along the empty road, wanted to going back to her house. Suddenly a loud sound of motorbike hearing makes tzuyu assumed that must be JEON JUNGKOOK. He stop his motorbike in front of her and take off his helmet before look at her.

She raise her eyebrows and crossing her arms as he was smirking towards her. He took a bottle of orange juice and open it before handing to her.

"Want? It's quiet hot these days." He said, still wearing his tint smirk. She look at the oranges juice and gulping before wanted to take it from his hand but...

He quickly splashing that orange juices onto her. Her mouth hang open in annoyed and sigh in disbelief. Jungkook chuckled a little and then throw that empty bottle away.

"Fck you jeon Jungkook!" She glaring onto his face as he raise his eyebrows and get off from his motorbike. He walk closer to her and bend his knee a little to make his height the same as her. He look at her face with a smirk.

"How about I *clear his throat*  you first?" He smirking and raising his eyebrows. She averted her eyes away from him and understand what he means. She blush a little because of that. He smile seeing this nervous face of her and his eyes fall down onto her chest.

He immediately stood up straightly again and look away, also in nervous out of sudden. He take off his jacket and slightly throw it to her as she immediately catch it.

"Wear it! Go home straight. I can see your.... ah whatever." He shooking his head and gulping before get on his motorbike again. She look at her white shirt and of course! Her inner cloth's colour was obviously seeing from the outside of her white shirt! She quickly cover it with his jacket and glaring into him.

"Pervert!!!" She slightly shout. He shrugged his shoulder and put on his helmet again, wanted to ride away but she call his name.

"Jungkook!"

He look at her again, waiting for her to talk. She gulping a little and started talking.

"T-tell your friends that we will do the group study at my house! This weekend!" She said and earning a nodded from him before he ride his motorbike away leaving her in wet because of his childish behaviour.