Chapter 50

A week has passed and jungkook finally going to the college again. As usual, receive many notes, gift and wish for his good health. He walk to the hallway inside the college building as everyone look at him with their heart eyes.

"He looks more great!"
"As if i get him.."
"Hot as hell!"

The girls bombarding him with the compliments make he smirking a little. His eyes caught a girl walking towards the lecture hall to as his lips immediately curled into a smile. He run a little to her and grabbing her hand, pulling her makes tzuyu shocked a little, assumed that it was not jungkook. She slowly look up to his face as she smiling widely and immediately hugging him.

"Does they seriously in relationship?!"
"wah seriously!"
"How lucky tzuyu!"
"How lucky jungkook too!"

The boys and girls said in jealous of the two of them. Jungkook look at them, slightly glaring.

"Yes! We're in relationship. So what?!" He said as tzuyu broke the hug and look at the other students. She biting her lower lips and hit jungkook's chest.

"Don't need to say it!" She whispered as jungkook just raising his eyebrows

"Just to make sure everyone know you're mine." He shrugged his shoulder, smile a little and caressing her cheek before grab her hand and walk away together towards the lecture hall. All the students eyes focusing on them when they get inside the lecture hall.

Jungkook sigh and look at all the students in annoyed.

"What?! We're in relationship so what?! Fuck your eyes off from us. Understand?" He mockingly said with a fake annoyed smile before dragging tzuyu to the sit.

"Wah seriously chou tzuyu?!" Nayeon slightly shout as the girls gathered around two of them. Jungkook's friends already know about this but not the girls.

"youuuuuu!!!" Sana pointing her finger to jungkook's face makes he pull his head back.

"W-what?!" He ask and grabbing tzuyu's shoulder closer to him.The girls sigh in disbelief and wearing a tint smile seeing this.

"You better behave and don't freaking hurt tzuyu. I will kill you." Jeongyeon said as jungkook smirking to her.

"Don't worry." He wink to the girls and jungkook slowly let go of her hand.

"You can sit with them. I don't want they say i'm snatching their bestfriend." He smiling as the girls chuckled and Momo hit his arms. He tched and lean closer to her ear.

"I love you." He whispered and give a peck near her ear make she gulping and in embarrassed. The girls see this!

"Ah go away!" Sana pushing jungkook as he groaning and walk to the boys. The boys smiling and look at him while squinting their eyes. They were teasing him.He rolled his eyes and take a sit on his seat before mingyu get inside the lecture hall and their eyes meeting.

Mingyu sigh and walk to his usual seat but jungkook calling for his name.

"Mingyu!" He shout and waving his hand to him. Mingyu raising his eyebrows with a tint smile.

"sit here bro!!" Eunwoo shout as the boys also waving his hand to him. Mingyu smiling and nodding before walk to the boys, getting back with them just like before. The others student eyes widened seeing this. They really can't believe that jungkook and mingyu finally in good terms. This group will be as hot and more popular like before again!