Chapter 44

Tzuyu help him sitting on the bed while his back resting on the headboard as all the boys already going back to their own house. It's already evening and will turn into night soon. his eyes keep staring onto her with a tint smile.

"You need to get healthy back. I don't want to see you like this." She look at him while raising her eyebrows. He nodded slowly and suddenly the door swung open revealing his mom. He look at his mom a little and look away, still act cold towards her even though he was in this condition.

"jungkook-ah. Here, eat and then take this medicine hm? Tomorrow i will buy all things that you need. honey and everything." His mom said while putting a tray full with foods on the side table. He rolled his eyes and didn't answer her makes tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows. She don't know that he usually this cold towards his mom. She don't know everything.

"No need to do that! I will ask hyung to buy it." He said coldly as his mom sighing in disappointed and look at tzuyu for a second before walk away from the room. Tzuyu still in weird. Why he act like this?

"Jungkook! You can't talk—-"

"You don't know anything so just freaking shut up!" He said in half shout and slightly glaring onto her face. She raise her eyebrows and slightly eyes widened when he raise his voices like this. He look at her switching face for a second before grabbing her hand,pulling her closer to him. He hugging her, snuggling his face on her neck makes she biting her lower lips.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled makes his lips touch her skin. She still froze as he broke the hug and staring on her face with a tint smile.

"So... we're in relationship? Please? I love you so much. I like you." He caressing her cheek and staring every inch of her face. She gulped and a tint smile plastered on her lips.

"I like you too kook. I love you." She said makes he smiling really wide. His excited face, big doe eyes really more stand out when he this happy.

"But." She squinting her eyes as he raise his eyebrows and waiting for her to continue her words.

"I don't like a guy who rude with his mom. Fix everything. I don't like this." She said as he immediately nodding and pulling her closer again, planting a peck on her nose. She pouting as he smile a little.

"I will give a proper kiss soon after I'm getting better." He pat her head. She sigh and nodded a little before look at foods and some medicine on the side table.

"Right now, Eat the foods and medicine first." She take the foods and jungkook keep staring at the foods. He actually rarely eating his mom's food and this obviously make his mom shock if she know he eat this. He sigh a little as tzuyu feeding him the foods. He will try to fix this. He will try to treat his mom better. Because of tzuyu.