Chapter 27

During the two days before the tournament, Jungkook didn't approached tzuyu at all. He keep practicing with his basketball team with the boys and so do mingyu. He really want to win this game tournament even though tzuyu already said she like mingyu, he will never give up! He will getting her no matter what.

All the students gather at the basketball court, excited of this tournament. This tournament will held at least once a year. Tzuyu and the girls also came as she keep glancing to jungkook. He wears a head band, a sleeveless jersey with a short pants make he more hotter. She gulping and can't help but staring into his figure. she somehow feels guilty but.. this is what she want - he being distance and didn't bother her.

Jungkook stretching his arms and legs as he look to the side, his eyes meeting her. He smirking a little and acting like a cool guy. She averted her eyes quickly and gulping.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! JEON JUNGKOOK! KIM TAEHYUNG! SUGA! JIMIN!"

The other girls shouting , supporting him and the boys. Jungkook look at the other girls and giving a wink makes all the girls shrieking of it. Tzuyu frown and rolling her eyes in annoyed.

"Such a playboy." She mumbled and shook her.

"Jealous huh!" Dahyun poking her waist as tzuyu shooking her head to deny it.

"ALRIGHT, GET READY!" The referee said as jungkook grabbing his water and drink it a little before running into the court. The game started as jungkook really showing his skills in this sport and keep winning multiple games before his teams get into a final.

Tzuyu gulping and somehow in her heart, she want jungkook to win this. The last game which is the game that awaited for jungkook. He facing and staring deeply into mingyu.

"You need to fuck off from her life if i win." He said slowly earning a smirk from mingyu.

"You too." Mingyu said and grabbing the ball.

"THIS WILL BE THE LAST GAME! SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!!" The referee said to the crowd as majority of them were supporting and shouting jungkook's name. The whistles hearing as mingyu immeditely start the game. Jungkook gulping and running to catch him before mingyu score a goal for his team.

Jungkook ruffled his hair and glaring deeply to all his team members.

"PLAY CAREFULLY!!" He shout in frustrated as he really desperated to win this game. Mingyu and jungkook keep scoring the goal in turn until the score was tie.

"THIS LAST SCORE WILL DETERMINE THE WINNER!" The referee said as jungkook grinding his teeth in mad out of sudden and playing the game in anger. It's not a healthy game anymore. Jungkook keep bumping onto mingyu hardly even though the referee already give him a warning. Lastly the referee sound the whistles and giving a disqualified for him.

"You're reaching a limit on personal fouls! THIS TEAM WIN!" The referee said as the crowd that support jungkook frowning. Mingyu's team winning the game makes jungkook feel more mad.

"Jungkook-ah what's wrong with you!" Taehyung ask and holding his shoulder but jungkook immediately rushing to mingyu and grabbing his collar.

"Don't you fucking dare!" He said while trembling and really full with anger. His red eyes shaking and his fist already wanted to give mingyu a punch. The crowd become more wild as the two of them wanted to fight each other. The boys immediately grab jungkook to stop him as jungkook in protest and really in mad this time. The girls also slightly in shocked of what happened to jungkook actually? They don't know about the deal. Only The two of them knowing about this.

"I FUCKING KILL YOU MINGYU IF YOU DARE!!" Jungkook shout again as the boys dragging he away from the court. Mingyu smirking and raising his eyebrows. He can see how much jungkook fall for tzuyu. It's up to mingyu right now wheater he want get closer to tzuyu and being his enemy forever or give up on her and solving their problems slowly.