Chapter 14

The next day, Tzuyu and the girls were changing their outfit to a PE outfits. They walk to the field as all of their classmates was waiting there including jungkook and the boys. She saw jungkook was staring and smirking towards her. He was wearing a grey tracksuit which make he more cool! She gulping a little and averted her eyes away from him.

"Hyung,Tzuyu is fucking pretty right?!" Jungkook whispered to Jin makes jin eyes widened and hit his arm.

"Yah! So she was the one that you like?!" Jin whispered again to him as he just smirk and keep staring onto her. Tzuyu know he was staring onto her makes she become nervous and more awkward.

"Alright guys! You can play whatever you want. There is basketball, volley ball and others. I will look into you guys and will adding the points onto your merit points!" The PE lecturer said makes jungkook smirking and immeditely grabbing the basketball. He want to show how great he is on this game! pf course he will be good! He was a gold player in the basketball team for this college!

Mingyu suddenly approached tzuyu and asking her to play the basket ball together. Including the other girls. She nodded and started to play with some of the other students and the girls too.

Tzuyu was in the same team as mingyu as they keep touching,holding and laughing together.

"wah seriously." Jungkook mumbled,clenching his jaw and tilting his head in anger. Yes. He jealous! He can't hide this feelings even though he want to deny his love towards her. Jungkook suddenly throw the basket ball towards mingyu and hit mingyu's head. Mingyu look at him in annoyed and glaring deeply into his face. Jungkook raising his eyebrows and tzuyu also look at mingyu in weird.

"why?! Are you hurt?" Tzuyu ask mingyu and look at mingyu's head, checking and slightly touching his head without knowing that jungkook was the one that threw the ball! Mingyu raising his eyebrows back to jungkook and wear a tint smirk makes jungkook more in mad. He immeditely walk towards them in angry and grabbing her hand.

"yah!!!" Tzuyu shout but he still dragging her.

"JUNGKOOK STOPP!!!!" She shout and wriggling her hand. Jungkook stop and glaring into her deeply and really in mad. Tzuyu gulping when seeing his face. He really in anger as his eyes reddened and so do his ears.

"JUST FUCKING SHUT UP AND FOLLOW ME!!!" He slightly raise his voices and look around a little, afraid if their lecturer see them. He dragging her again to the corner of the building, quiet far from the field. He push her back on the wall and glaring deeply into her eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing with him?! being touchy touchy and all???!!" He ask while furrowing his eyebrows in mad. Tzuyu can't digest and why should he be mad? He's not her boyfriend

"So what—"

Jungkook grabbing her chin and roughly landed his lips on her, cutting her words. She in protest and pushing his chest but he keep his grip on her chin really tight and started to kissing her roughly. He pull her closer by her waist and keep sucking and biting her lips. She slowly feel lost as how hard she tried to get off from him, it was useless! He obviously stronger than her. He exploring her lips as she slowly responded to the kiss too. She can't help but yeah.. responded it! Her heart thumping and beating hardly because of him. He smirking a little between the kiss and make the kiss become slow and full with passionate. Not like just now which is rough and full with anger. She somehow like this. Even though she know he was her enemy but she can't hide the good pleasure that he give to her.

He put his hand on her nape and pulling her more to deepened the kiss more. He biting her lower lips before enjoying the kiss more. He melt. Melt of her kiss and so do her. He really hopes he can make her as his and no one could touch nor bother her.

After for a while of kissing, he slowly broke the kiss and staring into her face as she already flushing red in embarrassed. He smirk a little and tracing his finger around her lips.

"Don't fucking dare to get closer with another man or guy after this if you don't want I'm doing something more naughty than this towards you." He said coldly with his deep sharp eyes.She gulping and push his chest, make a gap between them.

"You're not my fucking boyfriend and you are no one. So stop bothering me!" She said and quickly walk away from there, leaving him alone in mad again after hearing that words from her. He ruffle his hair a little in frustrated but at the same time, He like the fact that just now he was kissing her AGAIN and she responding into it AGAIN.