Chapter 5

The next day also the same, Tzuyu just go to the college just like usual. She walk to the college compound and suddenly someone grabbing her bag roughly. It obviously that fucking jeon Jungkook. He grabbing her bag while he was riding his motorbike makes she lose her bag.

"Yah!!!! Aish!" She shout and stomping her feet while Jungkook already taking her bag away with him. He parked his motorbike at his own spot before he walk to hide her bag meanwhile tzuyu already running towards him.

"Yah give it to me!" Tzuyu shout and running more fast while he keep sticking out his tongue and waving her bag to tease her. She run closer to him as he lifting the bag on the air makes she can't take it.

"Give it to me jerk!" She shout and hitting his chest while jumping to catch her bag. Jungkook smirking and keep teasing her as suddenly the bag was grabbed roughly by someone else. Jungkook feels quiet shocked and furrowed his eyebrows with his face fade from smiling to a cold face. He look behind seeing it was Mingyu who took her bag from him.

"Here tzuyu-ah." Mingyu said and handing the bag to tzuyu as tzuyu immediately took it. Jungkook grinding his teeth and suddenly grabbing mingyu's collar in annoyed and mad.

"Don't fucking be a hero here jerk!" He said while glaring onto his face and clenching his jaw really hard. Tzuyu who saw this feels weird and dumbfounded of why the two of them seem not in a good terms.

"Why? At least I'm not taking anyone else girlfriend." Mingyu said while raising his eyebrows with a smirk. Jungkook grinding his teeth and give a really hard punch on mingyu's cheek meanwhile Mingyu also in protest and punch him too!

"Jungkook!"

The boys come towards them and some of them grabbing Mingyu while some of them grabbing Jungkook to stop this fight before the head lecturer come here! Jungkook still grinding his teeth and want to protest of this even though his lips already bleed a little.

"Tzuyu-ah!" Nayeon suddenly shout from behind and tzuyu immediately looking back seeing all of the girls also in shocked. The girls quickly rush towards her and look at the boys too.

"Let's go. Don't get involved with this bad guys!" Nayeon said and slightly rolling her eyes towards the boys and pushing all the girls to walk away. Tzuyu still in dumbfounded and curious of why the two of them really can't stand with each other. They all get inside the lecture hall and take a sit at their usual place.

"Unnie.. why did the two of them seem really not in a good terms? And... Who is them?" She ask makes all of the girls sighing deeply.

"The one that always riding a motorbike is jeon Jungkook. The most bad ass, annoying and king in this college! The other one is Mingyu and all of the other boys just now was their friends too!" Sana said.

"But... After what happened between Jungkook and Mingyu, they always fighting and can't stand with each other. So.. yeah, Mingyu didn't get too closer with all of them anymore especially that Jungkook!" Jihyo said too. Tzuyu just nodding in understand and thinking no wonder they looks like an enemy with each other!

"What happened between the two of them?" She ask again.

"We don't know... But I think it's because of mingyu's girlfriend? Jungkook take his girlfriend? Ah I don't know the exactly problems!" Jeongyeon said as tzuyu nodding again. Tzuyu smirking sarcastically as she already thought that Jungkook obviously a playboy. Look at know, the proof finally reveal which is he took his own best friend's girlfriend! She shook her head thinking that the two of them become stranger and become enemy only because of one girl? Ahh... That's really useless! We should protect our friendships more that our relationship. Am I right?!