Chapter 3

"Tzuyu-ah, Here. Go change your clothes!" jeongyeon said and handing to tzuyu her clothes. Each of the students had a locker to keep their own things.. so yeah.

Tzuyu nodded and take the clothes from jeongyeon's hand before walk to the changing room. She get inside the changing room and change her clothes for a while before get out and walk away to the lecture hall again.

'Buk' She suddenly bump into someone makes she fall down on the floor.

"I'm sorry!" That guy said and help her to stood up again. She stood up and fix her clothes a little before look at him. It was non other than Mingyu. Mingyu raising his eyebrows and really in amazed of how beautiful she is. He slightly stunned and keep staring into her face.

"I'm sorry too!" Tzuyu said with a tint smile and bow a little. She want to walk away but being block by Mingyu.

"Ermmm... are you a new student?" He ask.

"Er yes! I'm Tzuyu."

He raise his eyebrows more and smirking a little because he finally getting know her name.

"Good to know you. I'm mingyu. Kim mingyu."

"Ouh Good to know you too! and.. See you soon? I'm going to my friends first!" Tzuyu said and waving her hand before walk away slowly. She give a smile towards him and then run to the girls again leaving mingyu alone. He can't help but wearing a smile too and staring at her figure. In the other side, Jungkook standing still, watching all this scene makes he more annoyed and poking his cheek with his tongue. He smirk sarcastically before get inside the lecture hall again. His eyes keep staring at her while grinding his teeth and take a sit on his spot. He feels uneasy out of sudden and keep zoning out while fidgeting his fingers until the lecturer come again to continue their lessons.

-

"We're going back first tzuyu-ah!" Jihyo shout as tzuyu nodded and the girls started to walk to their own ways. Tzuyu walk alone and without she notice a motorbike speed up beside her makes she fell down on the ground and her knee was bleeding.

"Arghhhh" She groaning and take a look at her knee. Jungkook who the one that riding the motorbike stop the motorbike a meter away in front of her and take off his helmet.

"That was Your punishment of throwing the coffee to me! Bitch!" He shout while look at her and wearing his smirk. She grinding her teeth and really can't be lose of this jerk guy. She want to stood up but she really hurt her legs.

"Tzuyu-ah!" Mingyu suddenly shout from behind and rush to help her. He support her to stood up and place his hand on her waist. Jungkook somehow feels really really more annoyed as he immediately put on his helmet again and speed up the motorbike away. This is how he release his tension and frustrated feelings.

"Can you walk? I will help you going back." Mingyu said and supporting her to walk.

"I-i'm okay and... Thankyou?" She smile a little between the hissed and they walk together to her home. He send her home. Tzuyu feels really annoyed and hold a big grudge towards him, Jeon jungkook. She already have a haters in her first day school! oh how unfair this life is!