Chapter 40

They arrived at their college as tzuyu look at jungkook who still sleeping on her shoulder. She tap his cheek a little makes he slowly woke up and rubbing his neck. He look at her and smiling before grabbing her hand while his other hand that still having a blood stain was inside his pocket.

"Let's go." He said and stood up before walk to get out from the bus. Every one look at them and giving a jealous looks as he keep intertwined with her.

"Jungkook-ah!" Jin shout as he and tzuyu look behind, seeing Jin and Taehyung was running, come closer to them.

They quiet shock seeing jungkook was with tzuyu too but.. it's not that weird right if jungkook win her. Jin smile a little to tzuyu before look at jungkook.

"We will having a hang up tonight. Do you want to go too?" Jin said and taehyung was nodding. Jungkook gulping and searching for a reason as he can't go. He really in bad condition. He tired.

"I.... erm I have something to do tonight." He said makes tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows but the boys just nodding to him.

"alright! See you the day after tomorrow!" Taehyung said and then dragging jin to run away again. Jungkook sighing and dragging tzuyu to walk again.

"Where do you want to go? Your motorbike?" Tzuyu ask in weird as he keep walking with her towards her way home. He look at her and smile a little.

"I will send you home. Just let my motorbike there! We will not going to college tomorrow right!" He said as she just nodding to what he said. Yes, they all given to have a rest for a day tomorrow.

They walk together as jungkook can't help but feels really happy. But.... at the same time he feel worried too because of his health. What's wrong with hin actually. Tzuyu just looking on the road while walking and keep thinking that he looks really weird.

After for a while, they arrived in front of her house as jungkook actually want to cough but he hold it. He clear his throat a little and quickly let go of her hand.

"Bye. I will go first!" He said with a tint smile and pat her head a little before quickly walk away. This actions of him makes she more weird! Usually he will always want to kiss her or what but now...

No. It's not like she want him to kiss her but ... yeah this is just an unusual attitudes of him. Jungkook immediately running far away from her before coughing hardly and seeing the blood getting out from his mouth again. He sigh deeply and look at the blood on his palm as he feels really worried. What should he do. He ruffle his hair a little, rubbing his chest and nape as he feel just like he was having a fever. but... if it's only a fever, why the blood get out from his mouth when he coughing? He sigh in slightly annoyed amd walk to his house that nit quiet far from there.

Ps:I'm sorry if I'm not updating too often these days! 🥺  What kind of illness do you think ?! 😭