Chapter 43

Jungkook was in the check up room as tzuyu and his friends was at the outside. Tzuyu didn't stop from walking and really in worried of the result. She afraid... What if he really having something serious. She biting her lower lips and closing her eyes, hoping that there is nothing serious!

Suddenly the doctor came out first as jungkook walking and holding the door, want to fall down but Taehyung immediately holding him. Tzuyu quickly walk to him too and hugging his waist. She pouting as he just wear a tint smile.

"Yes. It's confirmed that he having the acute bronchitis. Don't worry this will last only three-four weeks and will recovery by itself. But... some treatment you guys can do to make he feel better is.. make sure he get plenty of rest, not going to any area that have air pollution, drink plenty of water or honey and.. make sure to take a pain reliever. That's all. Usually the acute bronchitis didn't cough up blood but he is. So make sure to take care of him thoroughly because i'm afraid that he will getting the chronic bronchitis." The doctor explain as the boys nodding to him while tzuyu was hugging him tightly.

IT'S ABOUT THE ILLNESS ( Can skip if you didn't want to read and know about it.)

Acute bronchitis ( I make a research about this on website and google! but i'm sorry if it's wrong!)

A chest cold occurs when the airways of the lungs swell and produce mucus in the lungs. That's what makes you cough. A chest cold, often called acute bronchitis, lasts less than 3 weeks and is the most common type of bronchitis. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a virus and often occurs after an upper respiratory infection.
Bacteria can sometimes cause acute bronchitis, but even in these cases, antibiotics are NOT recommended and will not help you get better. We can say that it will cure by itself but take a pain reliever is a choice. If it's hurting their head or have a fever too much then they can take it! Acute bronchitis is common but Chronic bronchitis is not! It's more dangerous. Cough with blood is a symptom of chronic bronchitis and if a person who have acute bronchitis didn't take care of himself thoroughly, it will become chronic bronchitis!

(EVERYTHING I WROTE WAS FROM INTERNET! SYMPTOMS, HOW TO TREAT AND EVERYTHING.😅)

Namjoon have a handshakes with the doctor.

"Thankyou doc. Thankyou so much." Namjoon said as the other boys also give a bow to the doctor.

"Take care of him and if he still keep coughing up blood and his body temperature more hot, please come here again as soon as possible." The doctor said and earning a nodded from all of them before the doctor walk away. Tzuyu look up to jungkook face with her upset and mad face.

"Why you don't tell me this earlier..." She pouting as he stroking her hair away from her face.

"I'm okay. Let's going back? hyung! let's go." He said while holding his headache, his tiredness and everything. He don't want to show it to her.

"Let's go." Jin support him from his left side while tzuyu still keep hugging him from his right side. He like this. He want her to be with him like this! FOREVER.