Chapter 12

"Is this true Chou Tzuyu?!" The head lecturer ask her as jungkook still smirking and glancing towards her. Tzuyu biting her lower lips and slowly shooking her head.

"Yes she is Madam! I saw!" Jungkook suddenly said again makes she glaring to him as if she want to kill him right now.

"I swear madam! I'm not! Aish This bastard!" She grinding her teeth and lift her fist to hit him but the lecturer was fast enough to block this. Afraid it they will fight!

"Stop Chou tzuyu! What's your proof so that I will be convince that you're not cheating?"

Tzuyu smirking a little and look at the lecturer in serious. Really want to proof that she not doing that bad things!

"You can look at my academic record from my old college and you also know that this jeon jerk kook was not that smart right?! So why should I ask him the answer??? Just a useless things." She smirk as jungkook already eyes widened and feels annoyed out of sudden because of the two things. First, She told him that he was not that smart. Second, because she really good and smart in convincing the lecturer! Her reason was too good to not believe!

"Hm jeon jungkook? That was sooo true! So.. don't you mind to explain a true story?!" The lecturer ask as she already know that jungkook was really a bad guy in this college. Jungkook sighing and glaring onto tzuyu's face.

"I saw you throw it! Don't fucking lying!" He said to tzuyu to convince the lecturer that she really cheating! Tzuyu still smirking and shrugged her shoulder.

"I'm not jerk! Look at that ugly note! It's your handwriting! Not me!" She said as the lecturer sighing. Tired of hearing the two of them keep fighting each other.

"Madam, If you want to know the truth then let's take another exam paper and see who's the one that will be a top and bottom student." Tzuyu said again and raising her eyebrows to jungkook. He really in disbelief of this smart step of her!

"Okay then, the two of you will use a new paper. Of course it's the different question but same format! if Tzuyu get the highest marks so there is no reason to cheating right Mr jeon jungkook?" The lecturer said and earning a tched from jungkook. He already know that she obviously will get the highest marks! Tzuyu smirking and take the new exam paper from the kecturer's hand and immeditely sitting at the empty sit, answering the question. Jungkook sigh deeply and groaned before do the same too! Ahhh.. He lose in his own trap!

He take a sit a little far from her and grinding his teeth in annoyed.

'She really smart huh!' He thought and really want to blame her of cheating so he try really hard to reading and answering the question as much as he can! Tzuyu already focus and also do her best to proof that this is not her fault and he was the one that setup this!

'Such a jerk' She thought in her mind in annoyed.