Chapter 37

The students gather again as Mr.Park informing them about the activity tonight which is as usual, treasure hunt. Tzuyu and the girls eyes widened when hearing this.

"Seriously??!! At night until late night in the forest area??!!" Nayeon sighing deeply in annoyed. She obviously a coward! Really afraid in this kind of things.

"You guys need to walk alone! Don't worry, This place all safe. We have a professional one waiting for you guys at any places!" Mr.Park said as the girls groaning. Jungkook look at tzuyu who wearing her uneasy face makes he smirking a little.

"You guys can start now!"

Tzuyu gulping and started walking together with the girls at the start point. She walk and keep looking back to the girls as all of them start to walk away to their own ways. She look around and gulping again.

Jungkook in the other side was walking alone coolly without afraid of anything! He point his flashlight and just shrugged his shoulder when seeing a hint of this game.

Tzuyu keep feeling uneasy as she hearing many kind of animal's sound. It's make her more afraid!

"Fuh.. This is crazy." She mumbled slowly and then seeing the bushes moving roughly. She gulping and then the others bushes moving too! She immediately turn and running with a single tears rolled down on her cheeks. She don't care anymore if her feet stepping onto what. What she know is she was in afraid!

'BUMP' She bump onto someone makes she fall down onto the ground. She slowly look up with a afraid feelings and seeing it was Mingyu. Mingyu also eyes widened and helping her standing up before she immediately hugging him. She crying and sniffing hardly in afraid as Mingyu gulping and also stunned of her actions.

In the same time, Jungkook walk in proud that he didn't afraid of anything. He walk as his eyes catching this scene. A scene where tzuyu hugging Mingyu while crying hardly. He grinding his teeth in mad again as he clenching his jaw and fist before rush towards them. She pull tzuyu to broke her hug and immediately landing a hard punch on mingyu's cheek makes Mingyu sitting down on the ground. His eyes shaking and he give a hard kick on mingyu's stomach as Mingyu groaned.

Tzuyu's sobbing become loud makes Jungkook look at her and pulling her closer to him, giving a hug. She hug him too while sniffing. She become more calm and safe when she with him. She could feel it. Jungkook's breath still in uncontroll in mad as he keep glaring to Mingyu who still on the ground.

"K-kook... I'm afraid." She mumbled and tighten her hug. He sigh deeply and rubbing her back then stroking her hair.

"I'm here. Stop crying. I don't like it." He said with the most soft voices of him! Her sniffing become slow down but still hugging him. He hold her chin as her arms still around his waist.

She look up to him with a little pout makes Jungkook's lips curled into a tint smile.

"Don't worry. Right now, Broke the hug. I want to give a good pain towards this jerk."  Jungkook loosened her arms around him as tzuyu shooking her head but he still stubborn. He walk to Mingyu, hover on top of him.

He grinding his teeth and grabbing mingyu's collar. He giving a deep glare as Mingyu also look at him with his lips bleeding.

"I told you don't touch her Kim Mingyu. Can't you understand??!!" He shout but Mingyu smirking sarcastically.

"You're not her boyfriend jerk. I can touch, kiss or what ever with her. You also take my girlfriend before." Mingyu said makes Jungkook become more mad towards him. A anger tears already rolled down on jungkook cheeks as he immediately giving a triple punch. 

"UGH..." Mingyu groaned and coughing makes the blood spraying out from his mouth. Jungkook really in mad first because of tzuyu, second because of his friendship with Mingyu. Their friendship moments running again in jungkook's mind make the tears rolling down in mixed feelings. Mad because of Mingyu touching tzuyu, Mingyu misunderstood about him and sad because their friendship become like this.

Tzuyu gulping and biting her lower lips seeing this double madness side of Jungkook.

"I'M FUCKING LOVE TZUYU BASTARD!!! DON'T YOU DARE TO TALK LIKE THAT! YES! I'M FUCKING TOOK YOUR IRENE FOR ONE WEEK TO STOP HER FROM FOOLING AROUND WITH YOU! SHE FUCKING CHEATING ON YOU JERK! SHE FUCKING A BITCH! CAN'T YOU SEE IT??!!! I want her to stop playing around and hurting you ..." He shout and glaring deeply onto Mingyu but at the last sentences his voices become cracked and slow down. He also don't want this to happened between them but... The misunderstood makes them like this. Mingyu who heard it stunned as Jungkook let go his collar roughly and stood up.

Tzuyu really shocked hearing this confession from his heart. He really holding this for a long time. He really hurt.. but she didn't know this side of him. His life full with sadness and challenge. She already accused wrong things about him.

Jungkook look at her and wipe his tears before smiling a little with his red, swollen eyes. He grab her hand and hug her again.

"I love you. I'm sorry for holding this too long." He whispered and wiping his tears again. She still stunned and didn't hug him back makes he tighten the hug on her.

"I don't want to hear any words from you. I know you don't like me. But I really want you." He said and broke the hug in a rush then holding her shoulder.

He really eager to convince her as his face showing everything that he really want her. She slowly look up to his face seeing his big eyes that full with hopes.

"Tell me. What should I do to make you like me. I will do everything. Everything. Just tell it." He said but this time just like he was begging! She can't help but smiling a little. She can't believe this. This is what she want too. It's just like a dream to her.