Chapter 46

Tzuyu woke up really early in the morning as she need to get ready for college! She slowly open her eyes, meeting his face that still sleeping peacefully. A tint smile plastered on her lips and she look at his arms that was stay resting greatly around her waist. She look at his face again and tap his nose makes he whined and pull her closer to him. Her heart thumping as his face was really an inch gap from her. She could feel his breath blew on her face. She gulping and look away from his face.

"I'm going to the college." She said slowly as he didn't reply anything. She sigh and lift up his arm from her waist makes he whining again.

"Can't you just don't go for today?"

She furrowed her eyebrows and shooking her head.

"No. I can't. I will visit you again alright? Every evening." She smile and caressed his cheek as he slowly open his eyes. He staring onto her face and so do her. She smile a little but he just wearing his cold, sulky face.

"I'm promise. I will come everyday." She said again as he rolled his eyes. Yes, he will take a leave from going to school about 1 month because of his sickness.

Tzuyu sigh and quickly giving a peck on his cheek before sit up in the bed. He raise his eyebrows of her sudden action and can't help but smile. She stood up from the bed and look at him for a second.

"I will go first!" She walk to the door.

"I love you!" He slightly shout makes she smiling widely and exit the room. He pouting a little because he not receiving any reply from her.

-

Tzuyu walking alone and get inside the lecture hall. Her eyes meeting Mingyu who was sitting alone at his spot. She gulping a little, feelings quiet guilty of what happened to him. She walk slowly towards her chair but Mingyu stood up and block her from walking. He facing her and staring at her for a while. Tzuyu look up onto his face and raising her eyebrows.

"Where is Jungkook?" He ask about Jungkook makes tzuyu slightly shock and smiling a little.

"He sick." She said as Mingyu eyes widened and immediately grabbing her shoulder. Tzuyu shocked of his action and clear her throat.

"Ouh. Sorry." He let down his hand from her shoulder.

"What the hell? Sick?!" He ask and she could see that his face was plastered a worried feelings. She nodded and sigh deeply to him.

"He having a fever, cough with blood and lack in rest. The doctor said he was having acute bronchitis! But.. don't worry, he will recover in 2-3 weeks?" She said and shrugged her shoulder. Mingyu nodded and sigh while ruffling his hair a little.

"If you want to visit him, let me know. I will accompany you." Tzuyu said before walk away to her seat. Mingyu staring on the floor, thinking whether he should go or not. He feels guilty of what happened. He already misunderstood towards him and... He want to fix this. He want to fix his friendship with him again.