Chapter 28

Jungkook groaning and wriggling his body to let his body get off from the boys. They let him go as jungkook cursed in annoyed and mad.

"Shit!"

They furrowed their eyebrows and Jin looking straight into his eyes.

"What's wrong actually?" Jin ask in serious. Jungkook look at him in annoyed and sighing deeply.

"Tzuyu freaking likes Mingyu hyung! I fucking frustrated! I want her! That's why I make a deal with mingyu and now! I lose... That jerk obviously will getting her!!!" Jungkook explain to them as they all shooking their eyebrows of how stupid jungkook is in taking actions.

"Then?!! Why did you keep bumping into him that leading you to lose the game???!!! Ah jeon jungkook... You should think when doing something!" Jin said again and shooking his head. Jungkook sighing as that time his mad feelings really concurred him. He really didn't think it properly.

"Ah hyung... whatever it is, I don't want that jerk getting closer to her." He said and walk away from them earning a sigh from them. They really didn't expect jungkook will be like this as he never being like this for a girl.

Jungkook walk to the sports center which is having a shower and changing room. He take a quick shower before changing his outfit and walk, searching for her. He fixing his hair a little and his eyes suddenly caught her figure with a group of girls. of course it's her friends.

He smirk a little and walk to them makes tzuyu immediately look at him in worried and also curious. Worried because of his fist that bleeding before this and Curious what happened to him and mingyu.

"I want to talk with tzuyu for a while." He raising his eyebrows and look at the girls. The girls look at each other then nodding but tzuyu shooking her head.

"I'm sorry but i'm not interested."

He poking his cheek with his tongue in frustrated and slightly glaring to her.

"You need to be interested." He said sternly as nayeon suddenly clear her throat.

"W-we will go first tzuyu-ah!" Nayeon said and pushing all of the girls away leaving the two of them. Tzuyu crossing her arms and raising her eyebrows to him.

"What."

He sigh and wear his serious cold face.
"Don't you dare to get closer with mingyu. I warned you." He said sternly.

"So what if you warn me? Jeon jungkook, You're not my boyfriend! Realize it!" She emphasized every each of the words. Jungkook grabbing her neck and glaring deeply into her face.

"I don't fucking care if I'm not your boyfriend or what.You will be dead if I saw you with him. I'm not talking for fun this time." His grip on her neck really tight as if he was an enemy of her. She hold his hand and hit it lightly before he loosened the grip and she coughing, gasping for the air.

"I'm not joking Chou Tzuyu. Remember this." He said again before walk away, leaving her. She really in dumbfounded. Why should he be this possessive, mad and angry if she getting closer with mingyu? It's not even his problems.