Chapter 30

Jungkook get inside his house with a tint smile but when seeing his mom waiting for him, his smile faded and wearing his cold face.

"I heard your grades getting better?" His mom ask with a tint smile and want to hold his hand but he avoid it.

"I'm busy." He want to walk away but his mom grab his hand.

"Jungkook-ah, why did you become so cold to me?" She ask as Jungkook yanked her hand away and slightly glaring to her.

"This is how you treat me before this. Mom, you and dad are freaking selfish and didn't care about me at all! Now, luckily you're stop from handling that company so that you have times to talk to me but before this???!!! Do you ever care about me???!!! No right??" He slightly smirking and rolled his eyes before walk to his room leaving his mom alone. His mom feel slightly stunned hearing this from her own son. Yes, it's true that she and her husband was really busy and focused on handling the company! But... They did all of this in order to give Jungkook a wealthy and fun life! Not because they didn't love him.

-

The next day, Tzuyu went to the college as usual and breathing deeply, taking a fresh morning air. Suddenly her bag was dragging by someone makes she groaned and thinking that must be Jungkook.

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK!" She slightly shout and turn around as her eyes widened and stunned a little because it is Mingyu. Not Jungkook. Mingyu raising his eyebrows and he feel disappointed a little because she keep thinking about Jungkook. Not him.

"I-i'm sorry! I thought you was Jungkook." She grinning and rubbing her nape but Mingyu just fake a smile and grabbing her hand, walking together again. Her eyes widened and keep looking at their hand that still intertwined. She wriggling her hand a little makes Mingyu know that she was uncomfortable of it.

"Ouh I'm sorry." Mingyu said and nodding a little before let go of her hand. Tzuyu also fake a smile and sighing before they walking together but full with an awkward situation. Mingyu keep thinking what should he do to make tzuyu likes him. What should he do to get her.

Yes, he finally make a decision to get tzuyu no matter what and don't care if he become enemy with Jungkook forever. He want tzuyu too!

"You're really good in study huh!" Mingyu suddenly talk to broke the awkward tension between he and her. She look at him and smiling.

"Ah.. not that good but yeah." She chuckled as Mingyu just staring at her, mesmerized of her beauty.

"Tzuyu-ah, did you have someone you like?" He ask makes tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows in weird.

"Why? I..... Don't have?" She said but with a unsure tone in her voices. Mingyu nodding and smiling again before walk leading her and waving his hand.

"I will go somewhere first! Bye see you soon!"  He said and running away to the college compound. She furrowed her eyebrows, feel slightly weird towards him. She just shrugged her shoulder and get inside the lecture hall. Her eyes slightly widened seeing Jungkook was already sitting there in his cold face, staring at her.

"You're walking here with who??!!!" He ask and glaring as he already know she was walking with Mingyu. She gulping and showing her 'don't care' face. He stood up with his hand in his pocket then walking closer to her. There is no one in the hall! Ah he really lucky!

"I ask you again, WITH WHO??!!" He leaning closer to her face and glaring into her eyes.

"No one." She said in slumber way and look away.

"Ah I'm pissed off." He grabbing his hair and sigh deeply, showing to her that he really in pissed.

"Didn't I told you don't get closer to him???!!!" He said but then she just shrugged her shoulder and walk away to her chair. He sigh in disbelief as she just leaving him like this??!!!

'ah chou tzuyu. You...!!!!' He shooking his head and grinding his teeth. He will give a warned again to Mingyu soon!