Chapter 10

Tzuyu woke up really early in the morning and immediately went to the college. She get inside the lecture hall and sit on her chair before suddenly the door swung open revealing Mingyu.

"Oh! Tzuyu!" He raise his eyebrows and quiet curious why she came here early. He walk and take as sit beside her. Tzuyu just smiling to him before reading the book makes mingyu really in amazed of how she use her time well in study!

"You're coming early only to study?" He ask as she look at him and nodding her head. He make a 'ooo' shape with his mouth and keep staring at her who stay reading the book. After for a minute, the door open revealing Jungkook. Jungkook's immediately clenching his jaw when seeing the two of them sitting beside each other like this. He sigh and tilt his head a little in annoyed. He quickly walk to mingyu makes mingyu furrowed his eyebrows and looking at him in annoyed too.

Jungkook grab mingyu's bag and throw it away as Tzuyu's eyes widened seeing this.

"What the hell do you want?!!??" Mingyu ask and stood up from his seat. Jungkook raise his eyebrows and lean closer to his face, glaring into his eyes.

"Fuck off. This is my seat!" Jungkook push mingyu a little and immediately sitting on the seat beside tzuyu. Tzuyu gulping and averted her eyes away on the book again. She really don't want to involved herself in this guys problems. Mingyu in annoyed too as he really want to be closer with tzuyu too! but.. somehow he walk to take his bag again before walk to take another seat that far away from the two of them. Mingyu somehow notice how weird jungkook's behaviour is with tzuyu.

"What the hell you seat here?? Go away. My friends will come soon." Tzuyu said while her eyes still locking on the books.

"So what? I will ask your friends to sit at another place." He shrugged his shoulder and getting his book from the bag too. He act like he was reading the book but what do you think? He keep glancing towards her with his corner eyes! He could feel that he really become obsessed with her. His heart beating and really want to touch her right now.

Then, Mingyu suddenly walk to the outside leaving the two of them in the lecture hall. He looking at her makes she feels nervous and awkward.

"Tzuyu-ah." He call her as she slowly look up to his face. He quickly giving a long one breath kiss on her lips before stood up and walk to his usual chair. She stunned, her eyes widened and her heart really wanted to burst anytime! He sit on his chair as she grinding her teeth and glaring onto his direction.

"Yah!!! You!!! Aish!!!" She sigh in disbelief and really in frustrated!

'What the fuck did he do?! Kissing any one just like this when he want?! Does he think I'm his fucking toy??!!' She think in her mind and hitting the table in annoyed. Jungkook already smirking and really can't get enough of this. He keep thinking that he want to taste her kiss everyday and every minutes!