Chapter 19

After going to the restroom, Tzuyu walk alone and suddenly someone grabbing her hand and dragging her onto a empty old store room. It was obviously jungkook. He pin her on the wall as tzuyu eyes widened when seeing it was him. She look around and it's make she feel scarier because of the old and unused room. Full with dust and unused table. She gulping as he was glaring onto her face.

"You think You slapping me just now I will become afraid of you? and i will not bullying you anymore?" He ask with a smirk and staring every inch of her face just like a psycho for her. She gulping and glaring onto his eyes too.

"I don't think that way. I just want to slap you. FOR FUN." She said makes he smirking and hold her chin up. He bend his head and immediately landed his lips on her, kissing her even though she was pushing his chest. He kiss her for 5 second before broke the kiss and looking into her eyes again.

"I want to kiss you. FOR FUN TOO." He mockingly said with a tint smirk before stroking her hair and smelling it. She flip her hair and don't want to let him do that. He look at her face again as he saw her eyes was slightly shaking and her cheeks slightly having a red tint colour. He pull her closer by her waist, wrapping her arms around her waist which make their bodies glued with each other. She gulping and could hear her own heart beating loudly.

"I'm fucking miss your smell, your lips and your kiss." He whispered and smelling her hair again and down onto her skin at her neck. A shiver down into her spine as she could feel his wet soft lips on her neck. He place a wet kiss all over the left side of her neck but didn't sucking or biting, worried if the students will see the marks if he do that. She gulping and clenching his shirts because of the pleasure he give.

"You like it don't you?" He ask between the kiss on her neck. She didn't replied it and just biting her lower lips. He broke the kiss on her neck and look at her face again. He smirking a little and hold her chin up again.

"You will let me kiss you now?" He raising his eyebrows as she gulping and can't hide the facts that she also want this. She can't say no to him. She hates the fact that he make her feels good. No one could make her like this. He wears his smirk as he could see that she want this too! He put his hand on her nape and pulling her closer before planting his lips on her again. He started moving his lips slowly but she didn't respond to it makes he furrowed his eyebrows.

"KISS ME BACK!!!" He sternly said between his kiss as tzuyu slowly responded onto it. He smiling a little and deepened the kiss more. He exploring her lips as if this was their first kiss as a couple! His heart beating for her and her heart beating for him but each other didn't want to admit. The kiss was really needy as he really dominated on the kiss. After for a minute of releasing his missing feelings on her lips, he broke the kiss slowly and staring deeply into her eyes. She gulping and averted her eyes away from him. He smirking again and give a last long one breath kiss before tapping her head with a tint smile.

"Don't give this precious lips of yours to another man." He said and tap her cheeks a little before walk out from that store room. She feels really weird of him. She really can't intrepret his behaviours towards her.

"You're fucking mine chou tzuyu." He mumbled alone with a tint smirk while walking away.