Chapter 7

The next day just like what they deal, Irene walk to Mingyu as Mingyu immediately hugging her. She wriggling her body and pushing his chest makes he furrowed his eyebrows and broke the hug.

"Why--"

"I want to break up with you." She said while crossing her arms and really in her heartless face. She obviously don't care about his feelings! She only wanted to have fun with many guys! Mingyu eyes widened and grabbing her hand.

"W-what are you talking--"

"I SAID I WANT TO BREAK UP WITH YOU! I DON'T LOVE YOU!" She slightly raise her voice and yank his hand away. Mingyu's eyes already welled up in tears and really in disbelief. They already together for 2 years! Why now?!

"Mingyu-ah!!!" Jungkook suddenly shout with a smile but when he saw Irene was there too, his smile immediately faded. He gulping and Irene quickly rush to him, holding his arms makes Mingyu really in dumbfounded but also in anger.

"I already have Jungkook now. I'm dating Jungkook for now. So... I'm broke up with you." Irene said to Mingyu again and then smiling to Jungkook. Mingyu grinding his teeth and really in mad as he clenching his fist and rush to Jungkook, grabbing his collar.

"So that's why you told me that Irene is cheating? Because you want us to broke up and you get her???!!!" Mingyu said and punches jungkook's cheek makes Jungkook fall on the ground. Irene already in shocked seeing the two of them fighting and don't know what to do.

Mingyu hovered on top of him and still glaring before give another punch.

"Mingyu-ah, I will explain everything!"

"Fuck you explain! Such a bastard. I'm not your friend anymore jerk! I fucking hate you!!!" Mingyu shout and punch him again before stood up and walk away in frustrated. Really in frustrated after knowing that his own best friend took away his girlfriend!

"Jungkook! Are you okay?!" Irene ask and helping him to stood up again. He wipe the bleed to his lips a little before glaring to Irene.

"I will date with you only for one week! After this don't fucking closer to Mingyu and my boys!" He said sternly and walk away too. He also feels frustrated of what this Irene did! If she didn't tell Mingyu that she was having a fake dating with Mingyu, this will never happened! Mingyu will never get angry, hold a grudge and also hate him like this. But... Jungkook know, he will accept this as he also doing this for mingyu's good. Even though he will never get closer to Mingyu again as a gang.

Jungkook ruffled his hair and walk to the lecture hall with his gloomy face and bleed lips makes the other boys feels weird and worried out of sudden.

"Kook! Why?! You're getting fight with who?!" Taehyung ask as they all gathering around him.

"Mingyu hates me. He know about me and Irene relationship. But... He never know that it was fake for his goods." Jungkook said and walk to his seat.

"Why don't you--"

"He never hear me anymore. Stop talking about this." Jungkook cut namjoon words and earning a really deep sigh from them. They don't know what to do anymore and only will follow all the flow. Started from that, the two of them become totally stranger. The walls between them become more thick day by day only because of this.

Flashback off.