Chapter 38

Tzuyu wrapped her arms around his neck and staring onto his face with a upset and grateful face. He still look at her in full hopes.

"If I want you to help Mingyu?" She ask and slightly raising her eyebrows. He look at Mingyu for a second before look at her again.

"I will!" He said and nodding aggressively. He really want her. He willing to do everything! He loosened her arms from his neck and immediately rush to Mingyu, helping him to stood up and support him.

"Come here! Beside me! I will help Mingyu!" Jungkook said as tzuyu smiling secretly and walk beside him while he was supporting Mingyu to walk. Mingyu seem really in weak and tired. Tired of everything.

They walk together until they arrived at the camp site again. Mr. Park immediately rush to them and furrowing his eyebrows when seeing Mingyu like this.

"What happened jeon Jungkook?" Mr.park while glaring to Jungkook. He already know that the two of them not in a good terms and assumed that Jungkook was the one that make Mingyu like this.

"I was the one that punch him. You can do everything you want to me but please treat Mingyu first?" Jungkook said makes Mr Park and tzuyu in shocked. Tzuyu raise her eyebrows seeing how eager he is to convince that he can do everything she want. A tint smile plastered on her lips as the medical team come and took Mingyu away.

"What's getting on you Mr Jeon Jungkook? Usually you will accused someone else." Mr.Park said with a tint smile before walk away leaving Jungkook and tzuyu alone. Jungkook look at her with his upset face but tzuyu just shrugged her shoulder and walk away too. She doing it purposely. He sigh deeply and walk lazily to his tent. He laying his back down with his legs still outside of the tent. He can't help but feels disappointed and frustrated.

He keep thinking what he did just now. He actually want to confessed to her after the activity but... When this happened. He just can't hold it just now.

His eyes getting heavier as he slowly fall asleep with his mind thinking of her. After look at mingyu for a while, Tzuyu just getting a drinks for jungkook and walk to his tent. She saw he was sleeping like this makes She shook his head a little and sitting beside him. She staring and stroking his hair away from his forehead as he suddenly mumbled and grabbing her hand.

"Tzuyu...." He mumbled in sleep. She smiling a little seeing this side of him. Look at him now, when he was sleeping, He just like a cute boy who is nerdy, pure and innocent!  After for a while, the other students also coming back as usual in tired. Tzuyu quickly leaving his tent and getting inside her tent again with the most happiest feelings ever. She never feel like this and it's make she want to keep smiling.

"tzuyu-ah? Why did you come back too early?!" Sana ask in weird.

"ermm something happened?"

"What?!!! tell us!" Nayeon said from the other tents makes she chuckled. How can the girls from the other tent can heard what she said?! Did she talk too loud?!
They all come gathered around the tent to hear what will tzuyu tell and they all obviously in shocked! Really really really in shocked.

"ayy.. Did you make up a story?!" Jihyo said in disbelief. Tzuyu tched and rolling her eyes.

"Why should I make up the story unnie!!! haihhh!!!" Tzuyu sigh in annoyed earning a laugh from all of them. They also in disbelief that jungkook.. really behave like that towards tzuyu. He looks like he really fall madly towards her.