Chapter 31

"I have a great news for you guys!" The lecturer said makes all of the students frown, thinking that it must be another examination.

"You guys will having a college trip for two days!"

They all eyes widened and gasped for a second before celebrating and shouting in happiness.

"SERIOUSLLYYYY SIRRR???!!!"
"WAH! REALLY??!!"
"YAHOOOO!!"

They keep shouting and celebrating as Mr.Park chuckled when seeing this situation.

"Alright. Alright. I will leave you guys for now. I know you guys wanted to talk with each other about this right?!" Mr.Park said to them and earning a 'YES' in unison from all of them before leave the lecture hall. The boys seem to start scattered around and talk with the girls as Jungkook clear his throat a little before walk and sit beside tzuyu.

"Are you excited?" He ask and staring at her. She shrugged her shoulder a little and then playing with her pen. He furrowed his eyebrows and lean to her ear.

"There might be many activities. You need to stay with me huh! NO MATTER WHAT." He whispered makes she gulping and then look at him.

"I don't want." She said sarcastically and then rolling her eyes to him.

"I will make sure it happen then." He shrugged his shoulder before stood up and walk away to his seat again. The other boys still talking with the girls.

"Mina, will you sit with me? In the bus." Jimin ask mina while wearing a little pout.
Mina look at him and slightly rolling her eyes, want to ignore him but.. she heard he was sighing really heavily.

"I will. If there is no other girls sit beside you." She said in sudden makes Jimin immediately smiling and eyes widened.

"Then I will serve a seat for you! Beside me!" He said excitedly with a grin.

In the other side, Mingyu was watching a scene which is Jungkook and tzuyu talking to each other. He started to feel ambitious and really wanted to get tzuyu from Jungkook.

"So you like a bad guy huh chou tzuyu." Mingyu mumbled alone and wearing a tint smirk. He started to thinking of the ideas to getting her.

-

It's lunch time!

Tzuyu walk with the girls and ordering some foods before taking a sit at the table. Jungkook just staring at her while eating his food.

"Ouh unnie! I want to buy something!" Tzuyu said, earning a nodded from all of the girls. She stood up and wanted to walk towards the counter but...

Mingyu sliding his feet to block her.Tzuyu was about to fall but he immediately pulling her hand towards him makes She sitting on his lap. She looking at his face with her eyes widened in shocked. Jungkook in the other side who watching this, clenching his jaw and fist before stood up and grabbing a steel tray from other student's table and walk to them.

He grinding his teeth with his hand holding the tray and the other hand was in his pocket. He walk to them and immediately grabbing tzuyu's hand, pulling her towards him makes she standing behind him then he quickly give a hard hit on mingyu's face with the steel tray. The loud pang hearing because of the tray fall down on the floor as all the students look at their direction.

Mingyu hold his head and touch his nose, seeing a blood on his hand then look at Jungkook who is really in mad.

"I TOLD YOU DON'T TOUCH WHAT IS MINE!!!!!" He shout and grabbing mingyu's collar. Tzuyu gulping and biting her lips while the boys already rushing towards Jungkook.

"DON'T COME HERE IF YOU GUYS DON'T WANT TO HAVE A PUNCH TOO!" Jungkook glaring to the boys as he really in mad. The boys immediately stunned on their spot, standing around the two of them.

He glaring to Mingyu again as Mingyu still brave to smirking to him. He give a hard punch on mingyu's cheek as Mingyu also giving a punch on his cheek.

"Kook, stop!!" Jin said and tried to hold Jungkook from behind but Jungkook push him and give a punch again to Mingyu makes Mingyu fall down on the floor. He hovered on top of him and glaring deeply with his fist lift up, about to punch him again but he tried to hold it. His fist shaking in really mad and his eyes welled up in anger tears.

"I fucking hate Someone who touch what is mine. Remember that Kim Mingyu." He said with his shaking voices as Mingyu laying weakly in tired of fighting with him. Mingyu know he never win if he having a fight with jeon Jungkook. No one will win actually.

Jungkook let go of his collar roughly and stood up, glaring at everyone who gathering to look at them.

"DO YOU WANT TO HAVE A PUNCH TOO??!!!" He shout makes everyone flinched and slowly to walk away. He touching his bleeding lips a little before glaring to tzuyu, rolling his eyes and walk away. Tzuyu biting her lower lips and glancing to the girls for a second, making a sign that she want to follow Jungkook. Jungkook walking with a deep sigh and still can feel the anger in his body.

Ps: Thankyou to whoever still read, support, vote and comment this book! ❤️