Chapter 49

Mingyu was talking with jungkook's mom, explaining everything to her of what happened. His mom nodding in understand and thinking that no wonder why Jungkook really mad of Mingyu.

Jungkook and tzuyu walk to the living room again as Jungkook grabbing tzuyu's waist tightly with him and the two of them take a sit together on the couch beside each other.

"So what the fuck are you coming here?! I talk to you because of tzuyu, not because I want to." Jungkook said while raising his eyebrows to Mingyu, slightly glaring to him.

"Jungkook-ah. I'm sorry? I'm sorry about everything. I'm sorry for misunderstood you for one year. I-i'm sorry." Mingyu said with his voices cracked a little and he look down to the floor in guilty. He feels stupid of having a fight with Jungkook only because of a girl. A girl that never appreciate him.

Jungkook didn't answer makes tzuyu elbowed his waist a little and make a 'please' face to convince him. Jungkook sigh and look at Mingyu deeply.

"I don't fucking care about what happened between us. I don't mind if you want to become friends with me again and I already forgive you of misunderstood me before this but... I'm fucking care and freaking mind if you still bother or have a feelings towards tzuyu. We will become enemy forever if you still likes her." He said coldly and looking towards Mingyu in serious. He clenching his jaw in mad when he mention by himself about this.

Mingyu gulping and nodding quickly.

"I-i will move on from her. I will. She didn't like me! So don't worry? I'm promise I will move on. We will stay as a friends right tzuyu?" Mingyu said and glancing to tzuyu earning a nodded from her with a tint smile. Jungkook can't help but smirking a little knowing that he finally complete in his life. He have Mingyu back, his parents back and of course he get tzuyu's heart too. He satisfied!

"Friends not over the line. Remember that!" Jungkook said coldly to Mingyu and glancing to tzuyu too as if he was warning to the two of them. It's mean .. they can't be too close even though they were friends.

"So... We're become friend again?!" Mingyu ask excitedly with a smile as Jungkook nodding slowly. Mingyu eyes widened and immediately rush to him, giving him a hug.

"Thankyou Jungkook. I'm really sorry."

He hummed before broke the hug and Mingyu giving a playful wink to Jungkook. They chuckled a little as jungkook's mom just smiling seeing this.

"I will clean the mess first." Jungkook's mom said and stood up to clean the broke plate but Jungkook grab her hand and shooking his head.

"I will do it!" He said coldly but... For his mom, it's okay. He already show a good behaviours of him towards her makes a tint smile plastered on her lips.

Tzuyu raising her eyebrows a little when he did this to his mom. She like this side of him and it seem he already open his heart to accept and forgive his mom too!