Chapter 6

Flashback on.

One year ago....

"Mingyu ah, I'm serious! I saw your Irene cheating! I swear!" Jungkook said but earning a chuckled from mingyu. Mingyu really didn't believe him as he didn't have any proof and thinking that he must be teasing him only.

"Aish you must be kidding right? I will forgive you this time! I'm going first!" Mingyu said while chuckled and walk away to meet Irene. Jungkook groaning and sigh deeply as he really serious but Mingyu keep thinking he was joking! It's already 3rd time he say to him this! But still, Mingyu didn't believe him!

Jungkook keep thinking something. He need to do something as he don't want that Irene hurt Mingyu! Irene is a such playgirl and keep flirting with other men outside! But yeah, she didn't getting caught by Mingyu. How lucky she is!

Jungkook walk towards the other boys and showing his uneasy face makes all of them in weird.

"Why Jungkook?" Suga ask as Jungkook sigh deeply. He thinking for a while whether he want to tell them about this or not. Lastly, he decide to tell them.

"I saw Irene cheating on Mingyu for the third time today at the restaurant! But still... Mingyu didn't believe me!" Jungkook confessed to the boys makes all of them eyes widened. They don't know about this before and will never know if Jungkook didn't told them about this. They also seem worried and Jungkook suddenly have an idea!

"Ha! I will do something. Don't worry! I know how Irene's attitudes! I will handle this!" Jungkook said while raising his eyebrows. He knew what he will do. The boys smiling and giving a thumbs up to Jungkook, thinking that his idea might be the best one.

-

"Where are you?! I'm on--"

"Here! I'm here." Irene said as she standing behind him. Jungkook hang up the call and turn his body to look at her. He wears his cold face but Irene already smiling widely and in eager on meeting him.

"What's wrong jungkookie?" She said and clinging onto his arms. Jungkook slightly sigh as he already know this flirty behaviour of her. He fake a smile and then grabbing Irene's shoulder, staring into her face.

"My Irene... Can you please broke up with Mingyu?" He said while wears a tint fake smile. She furrowed her eyebrows feels weird of him. Actually she already feels weird when Jungkook ask her to going out.

"Why? What I will get if I broke up with Mingyu?" She ask and raising her eyebrows.

"You will getting one week date with me? You will be my girlfriend for one week." He said as Irene eyes widened and really sparkling. He smirking a little as he know that nobody will reject him and same as Irene or her gang.

"I want!Deal!" She said without hesitation. Who don't want to have a date with the most goodlooking, popular and rich guy in the college right?! Jungkook smiling and patting Irene's head as he finally success his mission. His mission that he don't want his best friend getting hurt but this play girl.