Chapter 18

Two week had passed as in that two weeks, Jungkook keep bothering tzuyu as usual. Tzuyu somehow feels more annoyed and always avoided from him which make he became frustrated. He sigh deeply and zoning out until Jin came and hit his table. He flinched a little and glaring to the boys in annoyed.

"Let's go! It's lunch time!" Taehyung pulling jungkook's hand and make he stood up, dragging him to the cafe with all the boys. Jungkook groaned amd just follow them to the cafe lazily. His eyes slightly widened and immediately fixing his clothes and hair when seeing tzuyu and the girls was eating there.

He clear his throat a little and stop the boys from walking.

"Let's take the foods and get to the girls table. Please hyung.." Jungkook said with his desperate face makes the boys raising their eyebrows. Namjoon shooking his head after seeing this action of him.

"Hm do what you want jeon jungkook. we will follow." Jin said earning a smirk from jungkook. He immediately walk with the boys to the counter, buying some bread and coffee before walk to the girls.

"Hi!" Jungkook pushed tzuyu slightly to take a sit beside her. The other boys also take a sit at the empty place. Some of them sitting between the girls and some of them sitting in front or beside the girls.

"What the hell do you guys want?!" Jeongyeon ask as Jin smirking and look at nayeon.

"Your oldest member please." Jin raising his eyebrows to nayeon as nayeon make her disgusted face and look away from him. The girls still ignore them as if they really don't like the boys.

"It's already quiet a long time we didn't kiss." Jungkook whispering when tzuyu taking a bite of her bread. She stop munching and look at him in embarrassed and slightly stunned of his words.

"Should we meet after this? Only the two of us? I already miss your lips." He said again makes she suddenly feel mad.

'Does he just used me only for the kiss?!' She thought and grinding her teeth in annoyed. He raise his eyebrows when seeing her face switching to a really mad face.

"Can't you just get away from me asshole??!! Can't you see I don't like you?!" She said as jungkook still smirking a little but in his heart, it's already break apart.

Jungkook glaring slightly onto her and taking a sip of his coffee before splash it onto her face. The coffee from his mouth was on her face! The others already in shocked while tzuyu grinding her teeth and clenching her fist.

"What the fuck?!" Tzuyu lift up her hand and landed a hard slap on his cheek. The boys gulping as jungkook stay still in shocked of getting slap by her. She grabbing the tissues from the girl's hand and wipe her face meanwhile jungkook holding his cheek , really in disbelief! This is his first time- a girl brave to slap him like this.

"Kook. Let's go." Taehyung suddenly stood up and dragging jungkook away following from the other boys. He really in disbelief. His heart sunk and hurt.

"We will see chou tzuyu."

"Hah...." Tzuyu sigh and look at the girls who also in shocked of her actions. She also in disbelief that she was slapping him like this.