XLI

-I'm doing 10 more chapters and stopping at chapter 45 the book will be ended. I'm just ready for the book to be over with y'all 😭

 I'm just ready for the book to be over with y'all 😭

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
CHAPTER FOURTY ONE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You had me up all night little girl." Amoura said as she kept on trying to wake Clover "So now you getting up on my time."

She eventually was awaken and didn't like it so her whining didn't surprise Amoura at all.

"I don't care if you cry cause you didn't care when I was tired."

She immediately started crying. Amoura sat up straight and let out a frustrated huff. She was annoyed nonetheless, but it was past ten and she had things to do. Her grandparents were gone. Most likely taking their daily walk at their local park. Ace didn't have school today but he was already up.

She got up and went downstairs to see he was eating his cereal and watching something on tv.

"When you done put your shoes on." She told him

He nodded with a mouth full of Cinnamon Toast Crunch

While in the kitchen she checked her phone deciding now to respond to some messages.

Bf💕
Smoking with the guys rn call u back when I'm done
12:28 PM

Too late, gotta get the kids ready now. You put them homeboy's before me you could've still called but okay lol
12:50 PM

Kalief
When imma see you again you been acting weird ash lately ngl
1:43 AM

Wym
12:50 PM

She washed the few dishes that were in the sink before making a quick breakfast for clover. She went upstairs to get her and couldn't help but laugh at her laying there looking annoyed. She was up half the night being annoying, so Amoura wasn't surprised she was tired.

"I know you ain't acting like you work nine to fives little girl."

She looked at Amoura and frowned.

"Hurry up and eat this breakfast so I can give you a bath and we can go." Amoura said holding her hand out "Either that or we can just skip out on the playground today it don't make me no difference."

Clover took Amouras hand and got out of bed. While clover at her breakfast she checked her messages.

Kalief
I can still kick it wit you like shit ain't happen you just been being mad
distant lately
1:03 PM