XXXI

-sorry for the extremely long wait and it being short
Like comment and vote <3

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Why are you still texting her?" Amoura questioned looking at Dre

"You acting like we texting on some other shit she just somebody I be chopping it up wit."

"Are you serious? You shouldn't be chopping it up with somebody you used to fuck. I'm over here thinking there's no slick shit going on whole time you doing this shit..."

"You about to make the most out of nothing, Amoura. I don't want the bitch it's a damn convo fuck else you think I'm doing?"

"Okay but still y'all have messed around before, how would you feel if I was still talking to somebody I used to mess with on a regular? And don't even try to lie cause you and I both know you wouldn't be going for that shit. At fuckin all."

"Ard Amoura." He said, basically waving the situation off

"Like deadass? What could y'all possibly have to talk about?"

"Read the messages since you so damn curious. I ain't talking about fucking or none. You milking the situation for what? If I had shit to be straight up about I would."

"I mean I don't want my nigga texting his past fuck buddies... like who would ever be okay with that?"

"Ion know what else to tell you cause I already told you we don't be on no other shit just regular ass convos. You right it do come off as sneaky so imma just dead it."

"Whatever." Amoura mumbled, while texting Emani

"You gone be pissed for the longest about this shit."

"I am because I don't understand why you thought I'd be okay with that. I'm not tryna go through that stage we was at before we got together. Dealing with you being an ass and just treating me like shit."

"I ain't treat you like shit we just wasn't together and I wasn't getting my feelings involved. I wasn't obligated to treat you like my girl."

"Okay Dre. Okay." She kept a frown

"Am I lying? Stop keep saying I treated you like shit nigga."

"I wouldn't have to if you didn't."

"How we go from the texting shit to this?"

"Because looks like you're gonna go back to treating me like shit."

Dre laughed a little shaking his head "On god you dramatic as fuck. I done said imma dead the shit so why you keep going?"

Amoura didn't say anything. She ignored him as her focus was on her phone.

"So you gone keep ignoring me?" He asked

"Yes nigga damn."

"Watch yo fuckin mouth."

"No."